Reviews for Four Snapshots of Dom's Life
xxchibinessxx chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
So cute! Absolutely adorable!
snowkab chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
For some reason, when I liked on this story, I wasn't expecting this. I really like it. The idea of Dom being horrified by the idea of killing is something that isn't completely explored, but I think it should be. I think that most people would be horrified by the idea of taking a life. The Kel/Dom fluff with cute but not unrealistic. I don't normally ship them, but this convinced me that it can be done correctly. Good job.
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
AW! That was so sweet! Loved it!
xAnonx chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Cute:)

Good job!
romance-addict44 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
So sweet! I love the idea, the snapshots thing, and I think it was splendidly written! Hooray!
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That's beautiful. No other way to say it. The way you wrote this makes me think that you'd make a fine poem writer, bless us with a couple of those soon please, that is of course if you want to.

Keep writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
princessofcrown101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
amazing!
ninaxoxo94 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
:-) That was really good! I am adding this story to my favorites!
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aww, this was sweet. I'm usually not a Dom/Kel fan, but this was definitely cute. It is interesting to give Dom more personality and history than Tammy did. Good work!
the anonymous one chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Wow; that's beautiful. I'm not sure I would ever describe Kel as 'demure', though.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
didn't you post this ages ago? why are you reposting?

very good, btw
Lela-of-Bast chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Ooh.. the greatness
Dark Winged Angel AnkokuSama chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
*crys*

*sniff sniff*

that...was so beautiful

sad cute happy...all in one
Lisy111 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
o...thats so cute!...I loved it!...short, sweet, and to the point...lol...I am so faving this one!
idyllic nocturne chapter 1 . 6/27/2007