Reviews for break you
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Will Ino and Naruto take revenge on Sasuke and Sakura?
luvUnionJack202012 chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
OMG! I love this story! I NEED you to update this soon! I'm gonna die if I don't find out more... well maybe not die but sure as hell sulk. lol.

I think you should update and edit the chapter in the same time. That way you're multi-tasking and can get things out quicker ne?

O! Also, Um, this is merely a request so no need to pay any attention to it. In a lot of SasuHina stories, Sasuke is totally OOC! I think we all know that eventually he's going to hook up with Hinata, but can you make the chapters where Sasuke is still cold and aloof? And doesn't pay attention to his feelings until later on?

Sorry! I was just wondering!

Love the story! Update soon!
MistressWinowyll chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
I love how you describe how Sasuke feels about pink and his actions towards Sakura. Very well written.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Very interesting first chapter. I'm curious how this will pan out. Good job.
Heise chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
Pretty . . . and interesting. I'd like to see what happens next -

you don't include Gaara in your stories, do you? Maybe you should try giving him a role? Once? Idk.
winterkaguya chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
this is very interesting...how is sasuke going to break hinata when she's already broken? and i wonder who broke hinata's heart before? i doubt naruto coz she's new...gaara perhaps?

update soon!
lala's world chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
wow this is good. when will you update. Wow i like it. ok imma stop saying wow. ok buh-bye.
aussie girl1990 chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
God it's good to see you back.

I've been waiting forever, and had almost given up hope U_U

And yet here you are . with a new chapter.

Even if it is short I'm glad you updated.

*Hardcore hugs* Jessica
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
OMG Shino really is smart
Kyris chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
This sounds familiar... is it a re-write? But it's going in a different direction... either way, it's awesome! Keep up the good work, and don't be down. It's up to you to update when and how you like. It's your story after all! _
Hopeful Forgotten chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Good chapter!

Loved the characters, the emotion, the imagry.

Update soon! (Sorry about the review being so short, but my computer is freaking out, so I can't type much without it dieing. Lolz. XP)

Hopeful Forgotten
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
So cute and Hinata seems so CUTE! love how you explained that Kiba feel I was laughing my butt off LOL UPDATE SOON!
13mindlessthoughts chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
good
breenarose chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
This is the one formerly known as mwth06. I like how intuitive you have Shino. Can't wait for more.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
please continue! i love the chapp.. hina been hurt WHICH BAST*RD did thaat!(i can't wait to find out!)

kisess