Reviews for Not Sokar Again!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvv chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Hi. I really like this. (No, its NOT lame!) Your Daniel is on target, even the way he expresses himself and unlike what many believe, Daniel is not so easy to write about, or even to write dialogue for. Your Vala is wonderful and also on target. You know, if you wanted to, this could make a wonderful opening chapter for a little romantic vignette. (hint :) ) Great job!
1477166 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
lol! That was so randomly awesome
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I just found this one! Yikes, I loved it! Don't know how I missed it before. Great job! Love the fluff...my favorite thing.
CindyLou13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Nice way for Daniel to finally "wake up!" Thanks for writing.
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Fluff is good for the soul on occassion.
MariShal chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aw, love it! It's not lame, it's so cute :-)

My favorite line.

“I’ve loved you since Prometheus, Vala.”

That is so true! It's was about time Daniel did something, hehe
Spyridon chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
You know, this would be a great beginning to another story that actually follows Daniel's dream. Kind of like precognitive abilites that might stem from his time as an Ascended Being, huh. As for being written at one in the morning, it's a great story! :)
starjems88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
love it.
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
yup love it...have u thought about a sequel?
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That was so sweet and tragic but it ended up in wonderfully fluffy goodness. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad D&V got it together at the end. Go Daniel. Great work.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Oh you romantic muffin you. Some of the best stories are written early in the morning. Go with your instincts, don't deny the muse. This was nice and come to think of it. Vala would be the 2nd least person on the team. Oh, yeah she has her knowledge of ships, charts, even history. But Teal'c pretty much is all muscles and only has connections with the Jaffa. So either way, it was nice Daniel realize where his loyalty lies. :D