Reviews for These Words
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Kick ass awesome
vwaterlily chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Well buddy, thank YOU for writing this wonderful piece! You know so much about their characters and portray Sasuke smoothly. Who knows how much the boy thinks, being quiet all the time? And I see you haven't updated in a while and this is your only Naruto fanfic so I don't know if you kept up with the manga, but so far your predictions are right. And I know Sasuke - the Sasuke who he wants Sakura to remember - is still somewhere inside the person he is now. So, thank you again for writing this and making me tear up :)
ChikaMegumi chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This was so sweet! I'm glad there's someone that interprets SasuSaku so well.. I have to say, your writing was beautiful and you do the whole angst thing well. Keep writing. I wish you more reviews!

- CM
Dance-is-love chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Yeah, this is a very late review, but I just have to let you know that I am in LOVE with this story. It's so sweet, in-character, and I'm just obsessed. You rock. :D
Darlin chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Quite good! I really like to think this is what he thought when he said thank you. You're a very good writer!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow! So, beautiful and touching! Such depth! Write more stories like this!
animechikk chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
oh my god...THAT WUZ AWESOME...after reading this i think that wuz wat he really ment them 2 be! i think u should make a sequel about hm comng back and her realizing what the ment...THAT WOULD BE SO HOTT! U BETTER WRITE MORE FF'S CUZ I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD 2 READING THEM!
Paperclipp3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Incredibly written. I really do hope that you write more fanfictions! I loved this one!
UnknownXPerson chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
THAT WAS THE MOST DEEPEST POEM THAT I HAVE EVER READ! AND I LOVED AND FELT A LITTLE LIKE CRYING BUT STILL LOVED IT!
Naella chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw...T_T That was so sad...but sweet. Sasuke was very in character, and the narration was really well-written (I really like the way you write different characters' POVs.). Nice take on the scene. There's still hope for them!
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oh, so sweet! I liked the fact that it is from Sasuke's point of view :)
DeadlyNightSage chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
that was an awosome fic, it probably the closet thing to what sasuke was probably feeling. and even though in the end sasuke turns into a evil wanna be snake slave (ochimaru is perverted and most likly gay) we can all hope the parring might actually work out and that karin the bitch from sasuke's new team, (habi?hobi?hbai? however its spelled) rots in a slutty hell.

(karin hatter)