Reviews for Time Cannot Erase
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
From today onward this will be my oficial ending to the game. Is what should have happened.

Ah, it was so cute and your descriptions were so great. I love it. And is true, now they have all the time of the world (until another forsaken evil king tries to conquer Hyrule again...)

Bye,

Nyrihaz
Bitten by a cow chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Hey, Faye!

I realize you wrote this story aeons ago, but I hope to give you some joy when you read this. :D

As I read through this brief oneshot, I was entirely captivated by your marvelous writing skills and viewpoint mastery. You used so many colorful descriptions that I could see and hear and feel everything in your story!

If I may make one suggestion, the single point I felt your oneshot lacked was where you said that Link was left "feeling completely deserted." I would only say that you might transform this to show it more than tell it.

As I said, this was really well-written! I hope to read more of your works!

Bitten
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
THANK you. This is the ending that should've happened. XD
Latent Lullaby chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow! I like this story. Please keep writing and coming out with stuff like this. I like how link is human in this, I mean, he's uncertain and he's nervous, and at times he's sad. It's great to read, and I hope you'll keep it up.
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is very well done. The spelling and punctuation are excellent, which is always a plus. I also appreciate how you suggest that the Triforce is responsible for the bond between Link and Zelda. I'd recommend changing the rating to K, though.
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
i liked it it was cute
Kage of Seireitei chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Excellente. Great title for a great one-shot.
blondie91 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow. That was pretty cool. I loved all the description. This whole li'l story thing flowed together quite well and I'm glad to have read it. Way to be an awesome writer! .
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That was probably the best version of the ending I have ever read. I love the descriptions!
Anime Wildfire chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
that makes a much better ending in my eyes. If only they had done that at the end of the game... Great job with this, I really enjoyed it.

Anime Wildfire