Reviews for Awkward Love
LunaLightt chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
In two words, sexy perfection :D
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
very cute :D
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh Lavi sure is a masochist...this was funny, really. Great job!
Icetiger 13 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010

that was funny, yet well. yeah. lol :3
Chocolaty Taste chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
/cracks up

omg LOLOL!

Fav line: "Expletives were flying like saucers and things she would have never previously said to her "Lavi-kun" were coming out like she had said them everyday of her life."

Pure, brilliance my friend.

Love this fic, so hillarious and very sexy. It's funny (and true) how guys get turned on by the weirdest things xD.
Alyxielle chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was hot~ :3 and very well written! I wished there was a continuation but it's fine the way it is x3
Hope-no-Less chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I loved the awkwardness and the perverted imagination is very much appreciated. -, Hope you write more of this I enjoyed it a lot. LaviLenalee is a lot more enjoyable.
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
it's' good to know how to spell lenalee the correct way... T.T
MisChibiOus chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
gahh~ i forgot to review this. _

this is amazing, i love LavixLenalee~
Hyper-Citrus chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
oh my god, wheres the next chapter? jk, xD

lavilena is so rare, but so precious. this fic is marvelous, and you should write more (hint hint).

fabulous work!
Ayumi Omoide chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Kurai-san, this was such a great fanfic to read! Seriously, I loved every minute of it. It made me laugh at times cause of Lavi's unusual attraction to Lenalee. Ha ha, it seems like Lenalee's turned him in to a masochist. And what a sexy masochist he is. :0

I'm really in love with the Lavi x Lenalee pairing. They work together so well! I just want to push them into a bedroom and lock the door so they can work things out between each other! Thus, the bed. :3

But really, great fanfic. It was a pleasure to read and I wish it would have gone on a bit! I was disappointed to see it end so suddenly. Just when it was getting good, ha ha.

Well, good luck with future fics! I hope to read more from you! 3 Hopefully some more Lavi x Lenalee fics!
copecetic chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Aw, I love these two together; thanks so much for the laugh! I'd like to request more of these. )
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I have to say that I don't really like this pairing that much (I swing more into the yaoi department with Lavi/Allen myself) but this is really a good fic I loved it! And while I was reading it, I was listening to Hinder's "Get Stoned" right around the line where he says "The sex is so much better when you're mad at me" and I was like o_0; "LAVI!" Anyways, good job _ I liked it!