Reviews for Chasing Windmills
MJ chapter 1 . 4/10
Wow! What a great written fiction! I was rooting for Jackie not to give in at all and the last chapter...whoooo Hyde has to tell what kind of guy he is... He totally convinced me! I absolutely loved it!
Cat chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
Great fic. My guess it is Fez and Sam.
Cat chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Loved it.
icanseeformiles chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
first of all, i absolutely loved this.

second, the wedding thing is killing me. i need to know! :(
45 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
brilliant, i really loved it. still wondering about the mystery couple though...
1987 chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
I really liked this piece, there was a sense of being lost between the relationship that was and the one that could be that really rang true for me. It's so hard to know when to forgive and fight for a relationship and when to cut your losses and walk out which definitely came trough here. I loved the fact that Hyde was the one who figured out what he wanted and fought for it but it struck me as a little odd because in the first chapter he's saying it meant nothing and in the last he makes it clear that he's wanted her back for years so it was a little jarring. Overall, I really think it was well-crafted and that the emotion throughout was both compelling and genuine. Thanks for sharing your work.

MinaSeraphina chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
It took me awhile to give you a review and I apologise because I love this chapter! I loved how Hyde presented his argument to Jackie, it was great!
Bluephoenix70 chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Ooh, loved this story. I liked seeing jaded Jackie a few years in the future. It was nice seeing Hyde work for her for once. As for the couple getting married...the hints were all right there in the story. The couple had apparently been with Jackie and Hyde at one point. It was Fez and Chrissy. Am I right? You mentioned that Kelso was going to ask Brooke to marry him. You also mentioned that Hyde had heard nothing about Sam since she left with her husband. You casually mentioned why Hyde didn't go to New York with Chrissy so it would be the only obvious answer.
TheMusicLives chapter 4 . 1/16/2008
Sooki, you have heard no end of my love for this story. (I still think it should have been eight chapters. :lol:)

It's a real evolution for your writing, delving into the brutal, honest side of Jackie and Hyde's volatile relationship, while not taking things to the extremes of suicide attempts or drug abuse. This is just two characters who are doing everthing they can to get what they want out of life.

I did catch your vagueness about the wedding invite, but I would love to know who it was. *hint hint*

This was an incredible piece and it's in my favorites forever, as are you.
NaughtyGnome chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
I love this story! Jackie holding everything over Hyde's head is right in character and Hyde showing himself through actions instead of words is true to character too. I can't wait to see how the story ends!
Schick Merchandise chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
DAMN! I can't think of anyone who could be in that wedding thingy..! Gah! *thinks*

*thinks hard*

Sam and Fez? Sam and Kelso? Lmao. Other than that, nada...

Siren Call chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
I loved this story and it was really well written! I thought the entire premise was very realistic and in character!

As for the wedding invite... I have no idea! I can only guess that maybe Fez is part of it, since Kelso wants to propose to Brooke. And since Hyde said he hadn't heard from Sam after she left with her first husband, I'm pretty sure she isn't involved either. Perhaps it's Fez and one of Hyde's past one night stands?
Celest chapter 4 . 1/11/2008
Thank you so much for finishing this story! I loved the ending, or rather-the beginning. They realistically both won. He is getting his second chance, and she is getting the opportunity to learn the new Hyd-in-a-relationship before diving too deep. If, of course, they can keep their hands off of each other.

At first when I read the chapter before re-reading the story, I thought it was Sam and Kelso, because, hey-they're both whores, and incredibly stupid. But then I saw that he and Brooke are involved, so *perhaps* Fez and Sam, though I'm not entirely sure as Hyde hasn't seen her either in the last 5 yrs. That mention of Chrissy has me intrigued, though. ;)
Luna Leo chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
im sorry, i can't really guess who the mystery couple is sadly. but i LOVED this chapter. i really haven't read of piece of yours yet i don't love so kudos to you! :D
kezztip chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
It took me a moment but I know who's getting married - Fez and Sam! You're right, they're perfect for each other.

Loved your story, especially the bit at the end where Hyde says "I'm the guy who..." So sweet that he has been waiting for her for 5 years. Also what I like is how you show they have not really let the past stop them moving forward - they've both been dating, successful in their careers, even moving on with each other into friendship. I get depressed by stories where they're break up ruins both their lives. But in yours it was just a bad episode (or 24 really bad episodes) in their lives but they're not going to let it define them anymore.

Well done, Sooki! Thank you for all the great chapters you have given us this week.