Reviews for Manipulation
ladyali chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
more more more i want more
sonata hirano chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i love your stories plz update son
fluffylove151 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh I like this! I can't believe Tohru is maniplulative, though she is a bit bad at it ;)! Tee hee keep writing!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
hmm, this might be good. i'm not to fond of evil tohru stories, of course i'm not fond of stories where she's an idiot either. I will try this story and see what happens later.

my take on tohru is that she's innocent (and most people try to keep her that way) but not stupid. if she were stupid she'd have flunked out of school long ago, remember she not only has school work, house work, but she also works. Probably if she didnt work and had less house work she'd do better in school (at least the classes she's interested in). remember she's only ever failed one test. So tohru is not manipulitive or stupid. she's innocent, caring, hard working, and wants to believe the best of people.
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
ooh! this sounds promising! please continue! i really am startig to have a thing ofr shigurextohru fics...please continue!
Rayn Lake chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Whoa this story seen really interseting! updaet soon!
xCrystalized chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Okay, so what's gonna happen...?
jenniferkim333 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Interesting story so far!
Fan999123 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
update soon!
ayame salo chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hehe, i like this one I wonder what Shigure will do to her? Hmm.. Or *cough* I meant, what will happen... at the grocery store :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2