Reviews for Laying Down the Law: Abuna i Dansu
Jocy808 chapter 14 . 2/23
Love this story so much. I love all the couples, I love how everyone has some kind of relationship with each other. I had a little idea, I think it would be really funny to read about the gang ( core charaters) playing "never have I ever" do what you want with that idea cx. Please update soon! I know it's been a while but I want it to become a happier time again.
stacis5.ss chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love. Story. I just. Can't believe. That you are. Having inuyasha ceat over blue balls and because. His friends say so
Peayitforward chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
*Reading this and the original at 18 and falling in love with it
*Re-reading this again and again till I lost track of it.
*Finding it again at 25 and re-reading it all over again and falling in love all over again.

Please update soon. I love this story and would love to see it finished.
Shadow Lizz chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Please please please keep updating this! I have been reading this and the previous ones since it started (though I haven't reviewed much) and I want to see how it ends! Please keep updating!
Inu18shiro chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Wonderful creation including LDTL :-) A crisp work. Hoping for updates soon. Wishing u dont hit any writers block.
stjimmeny chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
it's been almost 3 years, PLEASE update!
Shadow Lizz chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
I have been following the Laying Down The Law series from it's beginning, and I truly enjoy it. I have trouble reading other Inuyasha stories now, because they just don't live up to the enjoyment this one gives me. I really hope to see you continue to update this soon, because I can't wait to figure out what happens! I don't mind that you don't focus on originals so much, because the story is progressing and all of your characters are very well developed and fun to read about. Can't wait to read more! Waiting excitedly as always,
Shadow
Blueberryspongecake chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Oh dear. I can only summarize my experience like this:

1. Reading LDTL and LDTL: AiD as a 16-17 year old and thinking DAMN THIS IS SO GOOD.
2. Reading "Kalamatiano" and waiting for the next chapter which didn't show up for almost two years.
3. Finding as a 20-year old that it was updated.
4. Re-reading all of it, having nostalgic flashbacks to both this story and the one of the original Inuyasha.
5. Finding your old reviews, and remembering how you wrote your own OC (Nana!) and then thinking how absolutely terrible you portrayed her and then realizing you did an amazing job with her.
6. Thinking DAMN THIS IS SO GOOD.

Welcome back KOLU, we missed you!
jess chapter 14 . 6/12/2012
Love your stories laying down the law and the sequel is great. I enjoy where you are going with the sequel as well, but where are the new chapters? I so want to know what happens next! Your story is probably the most in depth i have ever come across, it's like looking into someone's real life and not just reading a story.
JEZ chapter 14 . 10/22/2011
what heck dude how is this finished hello ANYONE THERE

PLEASE MORE KOLC your storys are my favorite!

JEZgirl
kurisuchin45556 chapter 14 . 5/19/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is still one of my favorites. Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
SaraSugarbug17 chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
OMG this is so exciting, I have to say that when you stopped updating there thatt I think I was about to break down into tears. But then you updated and totally made my christmas, and then yesterday, I open my email and BAM! 'nother update. i got so excited and I was so freaking happy you have no idea.

Anyway, just wondering if we are going to see more Ryuu/Shale interactions soon, because I really want to see where that relationship is going. Also more brother/sister interaction between Ryuu/Mizumi, because they have to be my favorite siblings in this story. Also less Shitora, because in all honesty, I don't like her. I just don't like how she interacts with certain characters, also I think my love of Mizumi as a character really has something to do with that. I think I love all of your OC's except for Shitora, she's to much of a cow for me to like her I think.

And Since I don't think I have ever review on this LDTL, I have to say I kinda prefer it to the first, but I think that's just because Ryuu, Mizumi, Shale, Lysander, and Fennella. All in all just love Ryuu.

But whatever, anyway, thank you so much for updating made me super happy, and I hope you update again soon. Oh also in the last chapter, I dig Kobu/Fenn, and as always Mizumi/Bankotsu is super cute. Kay I'm done, hope this isn't to much to take in, it's just this is, I think, My all time Favorite Inuyasha fanfiction. *fangirl noises* :D :D :D
Kougas numba1 fan chapter 14 . 12/31/2010
Omgg you don't know how shocked& excited I got when u updated that quick!:D yayy glad ur gonna do more original character timee:)

I got confused on the part where sesshomaru said he hasn't had sex since freshman year? Or that he's always had sex since freshman year idk it confused me lol.

Poor gan is sickk/: why doesn't she like hospitals?

Greatt chapterrr thanksss hope you update soon!:D
nozome chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
you updated on my birthday :)

awwww that makes me happy

it wasa awesome can't wait

for the next one
Kit Kit L chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
YAY! Again so happy you're back! I like that you are heading back in the direction of the real characters from the show for a bit they were chilling in the back for a bit now its their turn again! everything goes in circles and this ones turning again

Much loves!