Reviews for Wish
KashyaCharsi chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Such a beautiful story, I am under its effect for days 3 I was surprised that Dean became the meek, fragile passive, but as you wrote it, it made sense. I fell in love with Sam first, but Dean's confession overshadowed even him. Anyway, I love the way you write, and I think I'll read every other fanfic of yours, too.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
Great ending, great story. I'm glad Sam called Margaret and she got Sam to get the courage to go and get Dean back and glad he succeeded. Now their together and their happy. Great job.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Yes Sam get ya lover back. I love Margaret.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Omg this chapter was so emotional and so sad.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
Wow it's getting more intense. Dean has a right to be mad because Sam should of told him the truth the first time, but Sam was gonna tell him, but Dean asked him not to.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
Oh shit he remembers and it's not looking good judging my his reaction.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Great chapter. Loved the ending
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Sooo happy Sam eavesdropped on their conversation because something bad could of happened to Dean. Uh oh I'm not ready for their talk lol.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
So Margaret knew about Sam's love for Dean, smart lady..I'm glad she didn't kick them out or anything. Even tho Sam doesn't want to tell Dean the truth, I'm glad he's gonna do it. No Dean come back.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
That spirit must of hit him hard if Dean lost his memory. I hope this doesn't backfire on Sam, not telling Dean the whole truth. Love the comment Dean made when he woke up..got me wondering if he always thought Sam was cute, even before he lost his memory.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
That dream was getting good. Well now the spirit is gone. Hope Dean wakes up soon...aww Sam.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
That's horrible what happened to that girl. Jealous Sam is cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Awwwww poor Sam, gotta keep his feelings hidden.
me chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
i hate you :P that ending was the woooorst
love the story though