Reviews for Silent Disarray
Charmina chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Oh god, those poor boys! You almost had me crying there at the end! This was soo god, there really aren't words to describe it. Amazing work!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
That was totally beautiful! Really uniquely capture. I really quite enjoyed all of the angst and how it all centered around one object... the wallpaper. Awesome!
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
... imagine, to suffer through so much ... when they could just paint the walls. It's easy, you know. All you need is a roller and a bucket of paint. And some tape.

This was ... weird. And kinda disturbing. And kinda like in those movies which are scary because they don't show you the monster, so you make it up in your own head.
jenilee chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
OK your killing me here, that was so sad and lovely.

"Sam wished, wishes Dean would like himself half as much as he boasted." I loved this line, it says so much about Dean in a few words.

Also I love how you brought back the focus on the wallpaper at the closing of the story.

Very nice.
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Captivating writing, rather unique. Enjoyable read although I can't say I'm thrilled at the depiction of Dean... a bit too "bad boy" in comparison to the "real" Dean. Nicely done, though.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Real intreasting read. I wish it would have turned out to be a longer story.

Great though.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oh, oh, oh. You broke me, and you broke them, and this is so hurty, and perfect, and wonderful, and icky, and sad, and angsty, and get he picture. So going in my faves.

Scared of Pennies chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
wow that is heartbreaking and really cleverly done.

Great job maybe its for the best that Dean 'doesn't remember'