Reviews for Naturally Rational
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
oo good one
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aww! So cute! I love these two as a couple!

Just finished watching "Thunder Storm" too. D

Great Job!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
aww... i love this oneshot!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I loved this!
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
That was definitely different. I really like how you approached it. You showed how most girls saw romance and that Tori is different. How they tried to play it off, but it can't last.

And I love that end part where they finally talk and all is better.

That they missed each other.

Good story. I loved it.
the real vampire chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Oh wow. I was really impressed with this piece. It was a perfect portrait of Tori and struck something deep within me too. Wonderful to read, although you did get the tenses a little confused once or twice, but then writing 3rd person (I think it's third) like this is not easy. Perhaps writing it in 1st person may have made it flow a little better but I am not convinced. I liked this the was it is. Very well done.
Isisthatcan chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aww cool! That was really well written! An excellent concept, me definitely liked.
jonoave chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Wow, great story! Very cool writing style - simple, casual and catchy but with sufficient impact to convey meaning and images. I really liked a new take on Tori other than the usual 'angsty-helplessly-in-love' angle which is common in other fics. The flow of the story was very well done, showing the transition of her thoughts and her surrounding. Please do write more!

P/s: mini nitpick though. Your description of Blake: "..Professional motocross rider, well-built (oh boy is he), sweetly adorable, caring, and very handsome.." I really like Blake, but I'll be the first to admit he isn't exactly well-built. More like lean, and well, he's pretty short by Western standards. Though for me, he's just perfect as he is! (I'm Asian too).
MzDany chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Very nice! Very skilfully written, a refreshingly different writing style, and any story that manages to incorporate a word such as 'allegories' scores with me ;)

Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Dany
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow. This was amazing. You did an amazing job, and I can really see Tori thinking and acting like that. It was well written and described.

Keep up the amazing work.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
lol...loved it!
Kholinar chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Oh, I love this. Wonderfully well written, and it's always nice to see inside Tori's head. This is exactly the way I can imagine her acting, too. Lovely work.
kikyogirl15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
very nice story!Good job!