Reviews for year of miracles
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Well done you did very well with this I think you got Rinoa dead on she is a rather difficult character to write and you did her justice showing how she may have thought and how she went through the change of thinking of Seifer to accepting that she loved Squall and how hard it is to get through to him and predict his actions there both strong yet both have their weaknesses... sorry for the ramble
olive embers chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
I love it. You characterise Rinoa perfectly and genuinely. She's weak and strong at the same time and it makes me love her more, reading this. One word to summarise:

Wow.
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
ah, proves that love is found in the most unexpected places.
Ojuuh chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Very, very good! I thought you captured Rinoa's personality excellently. Very deep. I liked this, was a good read. :)
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
wow. . .simply awesome! I dont know why you had reservations about Rinoas character, cuz u got her so well! this is a really cool take on Squall and Rinoa and Seifers luv triangle. Very mature and fleetingly whimisical, this fic definately is one of the better explanations and it will definately be in my faves. GREAT GOING plz write more!1

-Dead Pollen
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
You shouldn't start with those warnings as the story is really not bad !