Reviews for How Shall I Speak of Doom?
This was wonderful.
guest chapter 37 . 1/20
I love fics where Spencer is the one to get shot because there aren't any at all and the way they did it on the show was boring as hell. I don't care about aiden, he's a douche. I love Ashley taking care of Spencer and chasing after Spencer and making it obvious how much she was miserable without Spencer and how much she wants her. In the show it was always Spencer doing the chasing and being hurt and that sucks. I love Spashley. :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 37 . 3/8/2013
It was really fun reading it I love how they both need each other and nvr ran away they faced and helped each other although there were several bumps on their way. In surprised Kyla and madison are in the same grade as them I mean I thought everyone wer in the same grade and that they would've graduated already besides spencer and Ashley. Christine is not too bad here and so as the Carolins. I love the jealous side of spencer especially when it comes with aiden hahahha like when he and Kyla visited hahah she was all mad and possessive of ash soo cute :)
Lisa chapter 37 . 9/14/2012
great story I loved it
Lisa chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
great story so I love it
sparkles04 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Well this isn't a review for this story but it is the only way of messaging you. I was wondering if there was another site that you had posted World Spins Madly On. I know it's not finished (which makes me sad) but it is one of my fave's and The Spashley Forum is no more.
imaferrari chapter 37 . 3/15/2010
Woo-hoo! Read this all in one sitting today and I must say, FAB! Wow, and to have written this before the 3rd season started! Amazing creativity. I really loved your version and wish you would write some more about our girls. This and "Ad Vitam" are just fantastic. Kudos!
Arcrys chapter 37 . 1/30/2010
Awesome story. Vey realistic. Great job
magick-happens chapter 37 . 1/7/2010
Thanks so much for your story. love your writting style it had me entranced the whole way through, with me grinnig in all the right places. so thanks for sharing, a job very well done )
lnkmstr10 chapter 37 . 12/6/2009
Amazing! What an awesome, touching story. You did a fantastic job of drawing at the emotion from both Spencer and Ashley, even though it was purely Ashley's POV. You are such a talented writer, and I hope you write more for Ad Vitam!
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 37 . 12/3/2008
wow! great story couldn't stop reading... thanks :)
LoveAndMathematics chapter 37 . 8/11/2008
Okay, yeah, just one of the best Spashley fics I've come across yet. For some reason there seems to be a derth of good reads for this great couple, but at least you've helped with that a little.

All the interactions seem just right - the awkwardness, the mess-ups and then the get together. And you came up with some truly amazing lines, like the "same choice ever day".

One thing that did confuse me was the whole game Spencer seemed to be playing towards the end. Why couldn't she just make the first move, and why couldn't she see that Ashley was waiting on her?

Regardless, it was done in sych a way so that I could actually visualise the scenes you were setting. Bravo :)
Laura chapter 37 . 8/1/2008
just this all and it was incredible!

you are an amazing talented writer :)
Clomle44 chapter 37 . 6/24/2008
so I had some time. And although my computer has cracked the shits it DID let me read this story. So i did. In one, fell swoop. And thank god I did. Has anyone ever told you that god gave you too much talent but at least you use it wisely. They should. This was... a mixture of brilliance with just the right added amount of spice. I'm going away to feel happy and jealous all at the same time now.
Iwy'sAshes chapter 37 . 4/10/2008
wow i just found it and im happy taht i found so late cause i didnt have to wait for you to update! this is clearly one of my fav fics and the other one is your other fic! i love your storys really. wanna make a new one? :-)