Reviews for How Shall I Speak of Doom?
f00f00 chapter 28 . 7/4/2007
I'm kind of happy about her leaving Aiden forever. :)
jbs10 chapter 28 . 7/4/2007
That was sad but it had to be done. I'm glad Ashley and Aiden discussed prom in their own way. Great as always!
darkside123 chapter 28 . 7/4/2007
Yes Aiden is now gone and out of the picture.
theobviousheart chapter 28 . 7/4/2007
I'm glad for this chapter. Letting go - between Aiden and Ashley...Something we know won't happen on the show (Aiden's feelings will disappear - - like magic!)but is entirely realistic and necessary. I'm curious to know what exactly is on Spencer's mind and whether this talk is going to be a good or a bad one intentionally or not. Ahh...I love question marks - more fun that way.
Cyberbaby chapter 28 . 7/4/2007
that is sad, leaving your best friend behind but at least she gets to go home to Spence so it's not all bad...pms
f00f00 chapter 27 . 7/4/2007
Cyberbaby chapter 27 . 7/4/2007
At least spence isn't mad at her for going or at least doesn't sound like it. Ash and Aiden need this time to get a middle ground back and become friends but that's it, friends because ASh is with Spence...so yeah pms.
f00f00 chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
Dude, I just read this story all the way through. It's AMAZING! Thanks for sharing. :)
Sky chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
I'm so sweating this story right now! So much so that I don't even want to read other fics 'cause almost all of them seem lame in comparison. This is so well written and I really think it's your best work. And the quick updates are helping me keep my sanity with my crazy work schedule. I'm so happy when I come home after a 12 hour work day to see that you've updated. You have no idea.

I hope that Ash at least tells Spencer that she's going with Aiden on that roadtrip, and I hope they iron out everything that has to do with that triangle so their will be no more doubts.

If the show covers season 3 with even half your care and thought, it would be awesome. Thanks so much!
P.A.M4Life chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
Love it! PMS!
SpashleyRules chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
I don't know how I feel about this Aidan Ashley roadtrip I hope nothing bad happends. And I hope Ashley and Spencer talk and soon.
RoutineRiot chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
Poor hungover Ashley. She's funny after she drinks. LOL! I like that Spencer forgave Aiden; It was big of her. I think that Ashley and Aiden's road trip could lead to trouble, though. I hope you don't make things too rough for them.
Cyberbaby chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
i hope they talk soon i wonder what she's afraid of...pms
darkside123 chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
I have felt Ashley's hungover pain many a mornings. So not fun. I loved the message she left for Spencer and I cant wait to see them talk this out face to face.
jbs10 chapter 26 . 7/3/2007
Spencer has trust issues when it comes to Ashley and I'm glad Spencer forgave Aiden.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »