Reviews for How Shall I Speak of Doom?
xXKhaosXx chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I love it ! XD
themelodyintheriver chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
i like it a lot so far, can't wait for more!
aLLy596 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
ohh! me likes!
WP chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
This is possibly the best post shooting fic I've read. It's gut wrenching dude. Keep it up and post more soon
jbs10 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I knew you wouldn't disappoint. Great start and very different from your other fics.

I'm ready for #3!
DarthRosenburg chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I've been waiting for more post-shooting stories to pop up since the season three promo. I'm glad to see one from you. Hard Time in Easy Places is one of my favorite Spashley stories and you are a God for writing it. Also, Recitatif has always been awesome, and it just got even better.
OhioIs4Lvrs chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Again, great emotion and good details. Glen's description painted him as being the jerk he is without turning him into a caricature and Paula's reaction was pretty raw, if heartfelt. I like how Ashley sees this as something big enough for her, of all people, to try and pray, it's a very human thing. Keep it up and PMS!
OhioIs4Lvrs chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow, I've definitly tried to stay away from the shooting stories often because they're handled in such an overdramatic fashion but this was well done, well paced and tempered with enough emotion to nearly draw tears but still with an edge of believability. Having Spencer be the one who was shot is different as well and Ashley's reaction is both realistic and heartbreaking, as well as Aiden's. Can't wait to see where this goes and if you can escape the trap of it just being a 'shooting story' or develop it, like I'm pretty certain you can, into something amazing. PMS!
Cyberbaby chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I can't wait for the next update, this is one of the best openings of the shooting stories i've read.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19