Reviews for How Shall I Speak of Doom?
melovedk chapter 37 . 2/6/2008
omg!definitely the best fanfic i'v ever read!
1treehillcharmed chapter 37 . 11/16/2007
this was an amazing story. you wrote it so well. it seemed very. . . real. its going under my favorites.
1treehillcharmed chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
i loved the line 'it's the same choice everyday'. that was brilliant.
sexyluv 07 chapter 37 . 11/13/2007
I reread this story and it still blows my mind. I still absolutely love the poem. It is the perfect poem for that situation.
Holly chapter 37 . 11/10/2007
That was amazing! One of the best Spashley stories I've ever read, no joke. I just read it all in one go, now my bum's numb. Your very talented, and I hope you write more, I'll definately be reading.
P chapter 37 . 10/31/2007
Your story was beautiful. I read it in one day. Just awesome!
d boof chapter 37 . 10/27/2007
amazing i lloved it keep going with your writing its really good no doubt
chelsea chapter 37 . 10/8/2007
wow that was a great story i loved every minute of it!
Hope1986 chapter 37 . 9/27/2007
Ah this was so amazing. I stumbled across this through a rec on the spashley forums and im so glad I did. its perhaps one of the best spashley fics I've read ever. hell not even just spashley, its right up there in my top five fics of all time. amazing work!
captnaimerica chapter 37 . 9/25/2007
OMG, i love this tory so much. It touched me deeply, it was so sweet I loved it. You are such a talented writer.
Fortune chapter 37 . 9/24/2007
Just read this whole thing and...wow.

Wow.

I loved it.

Incredible writing, great character progression and such a wonderful happy ending.

Thanks
gilmarbeta chapter 37 . 9/10/2007
loved it! you are a genius!
JustAnotherPseudonym chapter 37 . 8/21/2007
I'm impressed with this. This is a very solid piece of fiction. I even think I prefer your version of events after the prom shooting over what SoN has done with their premiere. I think you have an interesting writing style. It's very staccato, but not in a bad way. There's no solid paragraphs but still you maintain the story flow. It'll be interesting see what you do after this, if you choose to do anything at all.
Skye777 chapter 37 . 8/5/2007
So yea, after reading your AMAZING story about three times, I've decided to leave a review. This story is phenominal, one of the best stories in general that I've ever read. Your ability to write such excellent works, shows that you have great potential. I really hope and pray that you chose to write another story, SoN or not, but hopefully SoN lol. So yea just throw us a bone whenever you feel inspired. )
smilesadly1 chapter 37 . 8/1/2007
amazing story. please tell me you've got something cooked up for another story?
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »