Reviews for How Shall I Speak of Doom?
Armychica92 chapter 37 . 7/29/2007
Wow. That was amazing. I can't wait to see if you will make a sequel or not. If you do i remember you writing something about children. I always loved reading story with them having kids i think they would be great parents. Anyways sweet job can't wait to see if you do.
nicole a chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
that made me cry.
theobviousheart chapter 37 . 7/20/2007
Gorgeous. I loved the end of this - it's very telling of your style in a way - few words that say a great many things. It's something I admire very much in your writing. There hasn't been a moment of this story that I have not enjoyed. I hope to see more from you in the future!
Lifeisstill2short chapter 37 . 7/18/2007
I owe you some feedback. Sorry I haven't posted a review your last couple of chapters. I was totally impressed your ending. The Wear Me chapter was incredible ending to the story. I was totally impressed with the poem you chose for Ashley to read to Spencer. I loved how Ashley was behaving...acting like she was in love. I thought it was incredibly well written. You did an amazing job with the next two chapters. It is so hard for us diehard fans to deal with a story ending...when you finally give us what we have been waiting for. It was so nice of you to add a couple more chapters to let us done easy, and to see our girls together. This story was also very interesting to read, because it was a take on what could have happended after Season 2. It seemed very genuine. This story had a great story line. I really loved the way you told the story from Ashley's point of view. In fact I loved everything about this story. I will keep reading whatever you choose to write. You are getting better and better at it as you go. And I love how you have been so consistent with your postings. I have looked forward to the alerts from this site telling whenever you posted a new chapter. This story deserves a prize :) Great job!
JJ chapter 37 . 7/17/2007
Great story... Love your writing style. Awsome ending. Thanks.
SpashleyRules chapter 37 . 7/17/2007
Aww this story was just too good and awesome. I loved it.
ImOnlySleeping chapter 37 . 7/17/2007
This story made ma smile. It was so incredibly cute I can't even explain. Thanks for this... alot. I look forward to you other stories ]
Dr1pdr0p chapter 37 . 7/16/2007

I just read the whole story today and it was A - mazing.

Lovedd it
Jackstanatoir chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
one of my fav nice job
Tigger257 chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
Thnaks for an awsome story with a beautiful flow and ending. Hope you post again perhaps a sequal or another story, just love your writing. Thanks again!
darkside123 chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
Wow I must say that I amvery sad now that this story is officially over. It was one of my favorites to read. Loved the endiing though and I hope you continue to write stories.
SkyStar80 chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
Wow, it's over. [ ] Well, that was *the* best fanfiction I've ever read. Honestly. The ending was so perfect! The whole story was perfect! hahah. I really liked the title as well and, if I'm not mistaken, the way it tied into the last chapter. Well, I reeaally hope that you write another one, and you should definately continue writing! You're a-m-a-z-i-n-g at it! ]
jbs10 chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
I really loved this and I'm glad you wrote a happy ending for them. I knew Ashley wouldn't let Spencer go off to college without her. They both fell in love with each other all over again. Thank you for sharing such an amazing fic. :)
CrazyC87 chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
Great ending! I loved reading the whole story! You did a great job!
Wicked68 chapter 37 . 7/16/2007
I have really enjoyed reading this story. It was a plausible scenario of what could have happened in the third season. I hope to read more stories from you in the near future.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »