Reviews for School days
Stormraven chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Gah, just looked into this xover fandom so see if anything was interesting. And, by George, I found it in your fic. Love the plot line so far and how Severus is part of the Addams family, will his last name be Snape or Addams? And does the wizarding world know how unusual the Addams' are? Will you continue this fic at any point or put it up for adoption, since you haven't touched it since 2007? I would love to see this fic completed.
Catdays67 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
wow love it so good
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
XD Now I get it! X3 Hope you update soon~~ :hearts:
Yuki Hatashi chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
AWESOME!
anypenname chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Wow, I see this is a pretty old story... I guess there isn't any chance of a chapter update in the near future? Well, I like the story concept! Snape, Gomez and Fester as brothers. Addams/Potter fiction is a great idea! I'd love to see more!
Johnny Depp chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS. THIS SUCKED. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HARRY POTTER OR THE CHARACTERS. YOU WERE PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE JERKS WHO GAVE OUT THE SPOILERS FOR THE 7TH BOOK. WEREN'T YOU. I HATE YOU FOR LIFE. GO DROWN YOURSELF.

-Johnny Depp
Sins of the Soul chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Slythen? Uh, WRONG. It's Slytherin.
ladytiya chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY.
marauders4 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
*squeals* Brilliant! I'm a little confused because boys don't mature (and by mature I mean jerking off and being attracted to people and making out and being in "love") until they're about 13. But other than that, the story is turning out wonderfully and I can't wait for the next chapter.

BTW, my dad looks exactly like Gomez. For Halloween he just puts a suit on and buys a cigar. That was really of topic but, oh well...
liliangelb chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
How old are Remus and Snape supposed to be? Surely not 11.