Reviews for Royal Tricks
secrethearts chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
hi
mandymacca chapter 21 . 4/7/2011
Wow!

Normally I'd write a lot more than that,tell you that I really liked the story ... blah, blah, blah ... but after reading this story all I am left with is ... wow!

Thanks for a wonderful read.
S. Augustara chapter 10 . 4/2/2011
The Yugi/Yami argument was wonderfully written. :) Quite heartbreaking but it only added to the intensity of the story. I'm so glad that somebody with writing talent is taking the time to write historical fiction- especially since its Yugioh. :) I was listening to music while reading these first couple of chapters and Sara Bareilles' "Hold my Heart" came on my Itunes. Coincidentally it fit rather well. :) Your story has been a delight to read and I cannot wait to read the forthcoming chapters.
Winded Willow chapter 18 . 11/8/2010
Oh, my god. I can't believe how cold, cruel, terrifying, horrific, disgusting and gruesome Seto has become.
Saij Spellhart chapter 21 . 9/13/2010
I would review all your chapters but i think all i have to say can fit in this review. ...god its hard to write this right now because my vision is so blurred with tears. they roll uncontrollably down my cheeks. I started reading this story yesterday and i finished it the very next day. so i finished it in just less than two days. I stayed up so late reading and even kept reading despite my eyes being sore from constant staring at a computer screen. i swore to myself every chapter that there would be a happy ending because this was a romance fan fiction. but there wasn't one.

I'll tell you right now it takes a lot for me to just break down and cry. I never cried when Zack died in Crisis Core when he died in Cloud's arms. I got choked up and i felt like crying but i didn't. I was close to crying when old dan and little ann died in Where the Red Fern Grows. but i didn't. My best friend knows very well about my lack of tears. But i got to say that this story broke past my walls. I just started sobbing. You have to be a very talented writer to evoke such emotion as this. I want to applaud you even though i hurt right now with fresh tears still streaming down my face. I didn't want the story to end like that. I love the YGO characters and that story made me fall in love with them all over again in new ways. And As much as it hurts to have read that Yugi died i want to thank you for such a great story. So Thank You.

The song If We Hold On Together by Diana Ross makes me think of this story and It makes me tear up listening to it now. Especially the part that goes like this.

"Don't lose your way with each passing day. You've come so far, don't throw it away. Live believing, dreams are for weaving. One days are waiting to start. Live your story, Faith, Hope, and Glory, hold to the truth in your heart.

If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die. Dreams see us through to forever, where clouds roll by, for you and I."
NaotoShiroganeFangirl1990 chapter 21 . 8/3/2010
This is such a sad story :( WHY DID YUGI HAVE TO DIE? IT'S NOT FAIR! I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING! Sorry had to say that :(
Jisa chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Ha! You've got to have 100 reviews! XD Here it it! Love your story!
Vivid Imaginest chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
Wow, so its all finally over...If only we knew what Darts has instore for his newly aquired kingdoms..*hint hint* lol jk. I laughed, i cried,(well mostly cried) so on and so forth. GREAT JOB!
Daaro Moltor chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
I just have to say that your writing i absolutley fantastic!

That you manage to have a 17 year old boy speaking like both an old man and a child, and still keep him seventeen!

And the way you write "your" fights... I keep thinking about "Eragon", that have amazing battles everywhere!

Just wanted to say that! :D
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
I worship this story! Holy Ra! It's over! I'm sad that it's over, but I can look forward to more of your stories! Until then!
tinkletimekelly chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
And it's all wrapped up in a nice little. Well done!
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 21 . 12/30/2008
that was, to put it in the politest possible way, one hell of a rollercoaster.

This has had me hooked, i even went back and reread it through!

brilliant story. loved it, especially the mix of romance, angst, happiness and tragedy.

pity Yugi and Yami couldn't be together in the end. but then again, life isn't always a bed of roses!

I await your next YxYY fic!
Vivid Imaginest chapter 20 . 12/21/2008
Aww...The ending was so sad...I'm glad that Yami is willing to move on, even if he wont forget. Thx for writting such a wonderful story
BlueStar29 chapter 20 . 12/20/2008
I followed this story all the way through and it had me until Yugi's death. After that ... well, I'm still crying. You write very well and with such strong grammer and punctuation. Possibly one of the bests I've ever seen. I'm really looking forward to your next story.