Reviews for More Than Just Shadow
somebody chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
WHEN IS THE NEXT CHAPTER COMING OUT
It's awesome so far and the writing's awesome...
MewTwo and Mew chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
It's a damn Shame about this story going to the Sharks so long ago.. It was one of the few well written ones..
Scarletruby2002 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I absolutely adore this story, so when I realized it's been about 7-8 years since you last updated, I was a bit...disappointed. Will you ever be updating again?
AnonymousAgain chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
This chapter's real good too, I'm really enjoying your story.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
FREAKING...:O
SINKING...:O
AWESOMESAUCE! YOU'RE JUST...:D
AAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH! SO GREAT!XD
TheLegendOfWolf chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
Are you not continuing? This story is so awesome! Surely in the past 3 years you have managed to finish at least this chapter... :( I wanna know how it ends. Mewtwo's so awesome! Especially your rendition of him. Please continue!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE :D bestest story ever! great job! 3
tamba243 chapter 15 . 10/10/2009
I love this! It’s so detailed and analytical, and Mewtwo is totally in character. The whole bed scene reminded me of Ralph Helfer sharing a bed with his lion Zamba. Please please please update soon, what happens next?
sapphiregem1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
this story is really cool. :)

i hope you write what what happen them in the other chapters?
Rayne-the Phantomess chapter 15 . 5/30/2009
I can't wait for the next one!
Maya Maria chapter 11 . 2/21/2009
This should be a Movie :) Advice: Send this to a producer. It rocks!
Meriah chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
Although I am a Mewtwo fan, I will admit that I've developed an aversion to fanfiction about him because most are terrible. However, I like your story. This is a gem amongst common rocks - it's great thus far.

I only read the prologue and first chapter (I would read more, but I need to do some housework), and already I'm intrigued. Amy and Gwen seem like average girls, but I like that they differ from others in that they'd rather be in the arts, not training Pokemon. In my opinion, having characters with career ambitions true to real life is much more understandable to readers.

To start, Amy reminds me of myself. Like her, I came from a dysfunctional family. After years of turmoil, we all went our separate ways. I can relate to her.

Also, the Ralts is adorable! I forgot that they can communicate with humans via telepathy. (Or am I not remembering the Ralts episode correctly?)

In addition, you clearly have talent for writing. All of the sentences went together well, and I liked that you balanced dialogue with description.

Anyway, I look forward to reading the future chapters. Good work!
Maya Maria chapter 13 . 1/13/2009
Man, I loved Loved LOVED the hug-scene between Amy and Mewtwo. I thought it was turning into a love scene! But one question: Why the "limbs felt like turning int jelly...ectera" mean I just don't get his ,um, Reaction? I've read this story 5 times. I still don't get it. SORRY
EatAToadJerkfaces chapter 15 . 1/10/2009
This fic is amazing! I really enjoy how you portray Mewtwo, and I seriously look forward to finding out if my suspicions about the MewtwoXoc are correct!

Are you going to update any time soon? And if you do, might I suggest bringing in a little more character development with Gwen? Not that I'm saying I know your story better than you, I just would kind of like to get to know her a bit better. So far all I know is that she has two pokemon, is an artist, and a bit shy of Mewtwo, tending to think that he's going to turn around and bite them in the but right up until the fight with the Houndoom.

Another question; is Mew going to show up at all in this story?

Sorry for pelting you with questions right and left, but I have one last request... PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE ABLE TO HOLD OUT ON WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Shade chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Kirlien, this is the most impressive piece of work I've ever seen. You are obviously a very talented writer. Your descriptions of the scenery, characters, and conversations are detailed and varied, and your characters are very believeable. Regardless of whether the story is at a slow, thoughtful junction or tense with action, I do not feel bogged down or outpaced by the story. I can feel the amount of thought put into this because none of the scenes are rushed or have ideas thrown in as a side-note. You know exactly where you are going, it seems, and you have a plan all laid out on how to get there!

I was most impressed to hear that English is not your first language. There are few Anglophones who write this well! Granted, I have noticed a few small errors in some of your word choices. For example, you use the word "seized" when you should be using the word "ceased". They sound similar, but mean very different things. I believe there are one or two other words you have used with the same problem, but such small mistakes are so easy to overlook, I expect many readers wouldn't have even noticed.

And the story itself! I have loved every second of it! To be fair, the story so far does not seem to be that complex. I imagine you might roll your eyes at being praised excessively for the storyline simply because it is not yet very complicated. As of yet, it wouldn't have been hard to come up with. But it is your skill at telling it that has made it so enjoyable, your focus on all the small details, the little actions and reactions between Mewtwo and the human world he has found himself in. Personally, I much prefer fanfictions that are believeable. Granted, I sometimes enjoy the out-of-character stories when they are funny... But I would much rather take a serious story anyday.

The best praise I can give is that I am watching your story as well as reading it. I can see the scenes as if they were a movie; I can almost hear the music in the background. The first thing I wanted to do upon reading it was to print it and take it outside. When I love a story, I just have to read it out loud, by myself.

It thrills me that you sound very genuine in wanting to finish this marvellous piece of work. I would hate to see this fanfiction eventually abandoned and left hanging, but because of your Author's Notes, I have been reassured that you will not just forget about it. I know that it is not a quick or easy thing to write, so I don't want to say, "Hurry up!" But then again, I certainly will not say, "Take your time with it!" Every chapter will be hard to wait for.