Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
DEVINE.L chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
Oh I just love this story! My two fav transformers in love! I can't wait for more!
Chimeraone chapter 10 . 11/4/2008
Quite interesting. I like your view on the characters, especially Hot Shot and Galvatron. The first one's young and naive, the other's possessive and calculating.

I'd really love to read more and I'm curious about the ending. Hope you're not done with the story yet ;)

- chimeraone
Hawke Eye chapter 10 . 9/9/2008
Very good story! keep it up :D
scaley chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
best story eveerr.
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 10 . 4/10/2008
This is such a cute fanfic! Its nice to finally see a pairing that is new and interesting x3 I already love it!
Crystal chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
*Doing nerdy dance* Oh yeah! Go story! Oh yeah! Get loving!

I just love stories where one character is all confused and another is taking advantage of that. And since it's Armada with Hotshot and Galvatron, it's even better! *Squeal*

*back to nerdy dance* Oh yeah! Good story! Oh yeah! Keep going!
Crystal chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
*squeal* This story just brightened up my day! *squeal again*

Go Red Alert being the concerned, crazy partner naming friend. And Hotshot being uncomfortable every step of the way.

I egarly await the next installment. *Squeal!* Would you pwease throw in some more bad thouchy, behind-the-scene stuff. *Squeal again!*
Dragolover1 chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
Not bad, I like it. I wish you would write up the smut scenes. Update ASAP, please.
UC chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
Thank you for updating! I have been waiting for so long!
The Flea chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
yay, you updated! great chapter! please update soon!
Ersatz chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
O/O. My Lord that was really hot.

Something tells me Optimus is not gonna be to happy when he catches wind of any of this. Oh dears. (I sense a knock out drag down fight comming on...)

Keep up the good work! I can't wait until your next update. Please upload soon
Crystal chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
So Hot! Go juicy foreplay! But go ahead and post your smutty ideas. It'll only make us love you more. Whe!
blueberryshortcake chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
Ah that's mean! Stopped in the middle of ...
The Flea chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
wonderful! i'm glad you updated! please update soon!
Ersatz chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
I just found this fic... YOU ROCK! Seriously this is awesome! Hot shot and old Galvy. Who ever would have guessed it?Great job on keeping them in character by the way. That's rather impressive considering the given situatio). Aw, and Optimus s being all protective (Jealous maybe?). Any way, once again, you rock. Can't wait to see and update!