Reviews for Second Sight
FireBlaze401 chapter 26 . 7/6
Oh my god this is such a good fanfic and please update this!
MonkeY.n chapter 18 . 5/11
So cute! But who was the mystery man talking to kakashi? Please continue... :D
tineyninja chapter 26 . 3/25/2016
I adored this! Such a shame it it didnt continue :( is there a chance of it happening again... i wanna see Tenzo, and the 'stranger' kakashi met in the store- and I really wanna see Obito have his way his kitsune kashi!
Rain on a window chapter 26 . 11/16/2011
Love the story, I hope you will do more chapters as I want to know who the guy who talked to kakashi and knew who he was was.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Aww so sweet!
xstormwolf chapter 26 . 1/1/2010
Hehe, I know you've probably forgotten about this story, but it was just so cute and beautifully written and cute and SHEER GENIUS...did I mention cute? that I just had to review. It was perfect, 'nuff said D Anyway, though it would be hypocritical of me to ask for an update, there ARE instances where authors do decide to revive their story after a several year hiatus, and I'm hoping with all my heart that this is one of them
Taivasalla chapter 26 . 6/27/2008
I love this story. It completely enraptured me, the detail in the characters was gorgeous. And how everything goes so wrong, but they still manage to pull through...If you ever feel inspired to write more to this, I would love to read it. Truly one of the best stories I have read.
skullycandy12 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
I like this story alot! this is my favorite obito x kakashi fic on the web _
darkelf1600 chapter 26 . 5/25/2008
I really like this story. My favorite parts are the ones with Obito and Kakashi. I like the way you are writing them both.

I do hope you continue.
Mondo-Bongo chapter 26 . 5/10/2008
You have /no/ idea how much I /love/ this story o.o

Seriously, every chapter has me crying and/or laughing at the misunderstandings, and Kakashi's mental instability is /extremely/ well-written, IMO. Plus. I have fallen madly in lave with Kumo, and Shimenawa 'Sunshine'

Gah you are an excellent author. And I will leave a better review once I come down from this happy high after reading chapter 26 xD
mishka-chan chapter 26 . 12/9/2007
Wow, good job.
Burnt-Pigeons chapter 26 . 11/14/2007
Guh, this was such an awesome fic, I'll have to tell you that. Kept me hooked through and through. The last chapter was so adorable, and the first was so asdkfjsdg. I adore how you wrote crazy kakashi and, and, well, all that. Or, well. Instead of you, it should be you guys. xD Anyway, yeah. you guys did such a great job, and am so looking forward to more.

Can't wait~
Perdue chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Oh my God I love this story. So much. I really like your writing style. _ Hurray they are reunited!
Perdue chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aw, how cute! I absolutely love this! What an interesting idea, to have them meet again through reincarnations. _ I can't wait to read more!
UraniumKnight chapter 26 . 8/14/2007
Well hot damn. This is *amazing*. Read the fic from beginning to end (ch. 26) today, and I'm incredibly impressed.

I'd leave something more substantial, but it's 4:30 am, and the bed is singing a siren song. But I'll certainly be keeping an eye on this fic!

P.S. Just out of curiosity, I noticed mention of a 'schedule' in a previous A/N. Just what is the schedule, so I can mark my calendar dates?

~LZ