Reviews for The Next Marauders
B.Jackson.Companion007 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Dont depreciate yourself! (on your last note)
This was quite amusing. I liked it!
PonyDroverHPT chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Honestly not bad! It was a nice ditty that was some comic relief from the very heavy stories on this site. Keep it up!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awww!
Hemet Girl chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
This story is so funny!
just a kid 1993 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
hmm it was alright some of it was funny and all but i have a few problems

number one..hogwars seems to have shrunk in this theres meant to be a large stretch of grass between the school and the lake and all...

number two...what was wrong with Remus's truth i don't know an adult who hasn't got drunk in fact i don't know a teenager who hasn't ether so i don't see what the problem was it wasn't even a bad drunken experience all he did was get pisses an go home..

number three...there teenagers why are they asking the headmaster to player even Remus they just wouldn't ask.

this was good and all but it sound's like there about 9 years old but you're descriptive skills are good as was Nevil and lavender at the end.
natalieisawildflower chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
ok that was cute and harry was a little maruader the whole time thumbs up!
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
fantastic ]

.x.
BlindingPinkObsession chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
oh man- harry proposing to snape...priceless! that was hilarious!
TheRedBandit chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Aww...-sniff- I love Neville. He's adorable in the movie. :D But anyway. I love all the dares. I would NEVER do ANY of those...too embarrassing...Good job. And the proposal made my friend (who doesn't like HP) laugh, so you're doing SOMETHING right. :D

TheRedBandit
Mllt chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
i thought that was great! for once remus wasn't sad and depressed who-ho! also i thouught it was great how ingenious harry was, i't nice to see a different side of all the characters, and you got hermione and ron together, not an easy feat by the looks of it. good job with the story.
Waddiwasi77 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007