Reviews for You Gave Me A Scare
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
OMG lovely great story i adore it hehe :D
gojyo-lover20 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
this was sweet
fujikawaii10346 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
KYA! *ahem... regains sanity* uh... KYA! sorry, i had to let that out... I LOVE THIS STORY! omg... sorry, total fangirl moment there... hehe... but you can't blame me! i'm a total yukimura fangirl! go you! keep writing!
lokica chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
OMG Candy explosion!

This was so cute, fluffy and yet a tad bit dramatic (to me at least). I really really liked it! Nothing like good sana/yuki, and don't worry about mixing "you's" and "he's", it just added the charm (-)V
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I like the way you told the story, it flowed perfectly well.
elreen chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
so sweet!
vierblith chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
wootness! (wow! I'm expanding my horizon! I'm reading something that's not TezuFuji. hurrah for me, ne? _)

Don't worry, dear, it's not too confusing. But, well, the thoughts were rather disjoint. But that's okay. hearts you for writing this fic. -hearts!-
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
*floats on marshmellow* so cute! I had a gaint grin on my face!
ketchupblood chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I love you. You've written my two favorite pairings now.
MysticTenshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
excellent except for the slight change in viewpoints but even that was hardly noticeable i was so caught up in the story.
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
It's really very cute and very sweet! Wai! Fluff! SanaYuki fluff! It made me so happy today! I really needed this because I was sad a while ago, but after reading it, I feel warm and fuzzy all over!

I know what you mean about the POVs. But I'm sure with practice, you'll be able to reduce the shifting, ne? Great job Kana-san!
c00kiesNm1lk chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
aw...that was really sweet. you did a good job for your first time writing a Sanada/Yukimura fiction. i hope you write more!
Elves of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Fluff FLUFF fluff!

Let fluff rule the world!

Lhune