Reviews for Thoughtcrimes: Assassination
kirroth chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
"Crap. Caught. I keep forgetting."

Lol! I wasn't too sure about Thoughtcrimes fics, since there really isn't much to work with, but so far this story and the previous one have been really good. I'm really getting drawn into the story, and I think I'm starting to get a feel for the characters. It was kind of hard remembering that this isn't Sheppard, but I think by the end of the story the character is starting to form in my head. Similar to Sheppard, naturally, but...I don't know. Doesn't seem quite as intense, I guess because of the lack of life sucking aliens. XD
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Very nice! Love that Brendan and Freya. Poor Brendan whumped as usual but all better now. Good Freya, true friend to the end.

Thanks for sharing.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I absolutely loved this story! There are so many things in it that I really liked that I know I will not be able to mention them all. 1st I loved how you showed how smart Brendan was and how he solved the case. I thought it was also cool how you showed how obsessive he gets over cases. I really enjoyed the last scene when they are back at Brendan's home. I thought it was really fun. This was a great story!

I also want to thank you for suggusting youtube. It worked and I got to see it. Yah! And I agree it is awful that they don't let us have it in the US. Thanks again for writing such great stories.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
YAY! Awesome fic, dude! :) I am so glad that you didn't just write a movie-tag to the icepack scene near the film's end, for THIS was much much MORE satisfying. Great realism, detail, & character characterizations! Loved both teh Big Sister!Freya & teh Little Brother!Brendan. so cute! ;)

Great whump! Great Brendan & Freya interaction! Great plot!

So - this was definitely a superb fic in every way possible, Tiitan! :)

:: adds this story to her faves ::

~your friend, Sharma,

who's dearly hoping that you still have

more in store for our intrepidly ESPing duo! ;)
Jack-rocks chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Another great story. Loved so much Brendan's dedication to his work and I also loved how you managed to fit Brendan's photographic memory in the story.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you.
amsilcox chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Nice. Like how you explained about the concussion and worked in his memory. Do you have more coming? Between ThoughtCrimes and Stargate Atlantis I can almost keep my Joe fix running on full.
Delka chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Happy reader here. Got the touch with this "character" too. Enjoyable and a different,enjoyable change of pace from the fan fic I read of late. ;)

And now you turned me onto this kind of fan fic (of what little is out there). Thanks. Story makes me wish I had a

photographic m.

Works for me.
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Awesome :)

Please tell me you have plans to write more Thoughtcrimes fics? I'm dying to read them if so :)
reen212000 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love a good concussion! And you write them so well... Once again. Stop making me read!
highonscifi chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
*happy sigh* You sure do know how to make a gal's morning! I'll go to work with a smile on my face!

Thanks, girlfriend!