Reviews for House Meet Who
Merlin 2001 chapter 22 . 9/16
Dr House turns into Mr Hyde
Hey, it's 2016. Any more coming?
AUselessMicroFluff Miccahlee chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
Damn. Was actually liking this until there was nothing else. Hopefully you get back to this story soon :)
Symmetry chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
Finish the damn story
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
I had some doubts about the Doctor's behavior, checking in to the hospital but now that you have him on a mystery case with a group of intelligent think outside the box location based companions I am warming up to your plot.
agnibr chapter 23 . 1/3/2015
Keep last chapter as it was. Bir out of House but really creative. And PLEASE finishe the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
this is indees a great story. you Are a great writer. Kept the pace of story and characters just right. conhratulations.

ah im still laughing out loud the line about who gave the kangoroo my vicodin? it tokk me a while ro realize it was Chase dor he be Australain bur just the iadea was precious.
DieHardWhovian chapter 17 . 8/9/2014
Thank you for NOT making this a slash. It is soooo good.
Sari chapter 24 . 6/6/2014
Wow. You apparently still have good grammar when you are drunk...I kind of like it. Defiantly not the direction I was thinking it would take, which is refreshing to readers, but it is up to you as to what you want to do with it. As I said, I like it. I look forward to seeing what happens and where this goes!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
I love this story! keep up the hard work! 3
...
though I did find one mistake...(sorry, am a super whovian) the symbol on the hospital on New Earth is a green moon, not a red cross...
Die Hard Whovian chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
I think that you write wonderfully capturing the style of each character.
goldacharmed chapter 24 . 5/19/2014
Leave it! It was super funny! I can't believe your such a good writer even when your drunk! There's no way I would've known if you didn't say anything!
angierocks chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
This whole story is great, on the last chapter though I did wonder what made you do that to House, and now I know. I think that this story deserves to be finished, but if your going to finish out, then I would replace the last chapter so that it fits with the rest of the story. I really hope you decide to finish this because it really is wonderful, and I really want to know what happens next. :)
Adin Terim chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
Well this was certainly a surprise. I had thought you had dropped this, but I'm glad to see you back.

I won't complain if you do change the chapter as it felt a little weird.
karolprado chapter 24 . 5/14/2014
Glad you're back! I really enjoyed this and i confess i was practically screaming WTF?! At the end of last ch. I agree that you should delete and keep maybe as an one shot or something. Please keep writing this. There's not a lot of House and Doctor crossover which its sad cause it's a really good relationship to explore.