Reviews for Bound To You
AshJovillette chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Please tell me that u are planing on finishing this story is a great story
fiona868 chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
omg I love this. You are going to update, aren't you?
zenbon zakura chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
hurry and update!
Rangerskirt chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
Please keep making your story, I really like it!
Saskie chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
Very twisted humour ) Fucking love it. You better update.
hedgehog3000 chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
I love this comic :D

But is Nevan now a traitor or is she just acting like a traitor to Dante?
Petaldancer chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Please! continue this story! i really enjoy it! i wanna see what happens next!
SorryAccountHasBeenDeleted chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
You need to carry on! I'm hooked on your story!
Elfanyan chapter 10 . 9/19/2007
Neat story, your OC's are well...original, not what I say that to many people. Plot is interesting and well plotish...which is good because for the first few chapters it was rather confusing. However the next few chapters clear up anything I was confused on.

Keep up the good work and update!
xKuroiNightx chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
nice, very nice.
Ethear chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
Awesome story! I love the creative detail you used. I can't wait for the next chapter! You OC chars are completely cool _
DayDreamsAndStarLights chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
I enjoyed reading this chapter, it gave us some insight to Nevan and her family history, and exactly what was going reflection, it gave Dante some information so he wouldn't be completely in the dark. All in all, excellent chapter with some touches.
TheMadame chapter 10 . 8/3/2007
What are they doing to my poor, beloved Dante! T.T Someone save him! :Runs off to do it myself: Don't die, babe!

Yet another great chapter and I really enjoyed reading it! ... even though I feel sorry for Dante. Anyway, please update soon! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Chrome chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
Who awesome! I like Vergil's means of persuasion! And what an interesting character Nerina is... you described her very well and I could picture her perfectly! Very cool.
xKuroiNightx chapter 9 . 7/30/2007
verg is something. he rocks still. continue