Reviews for The Strength Within
fnfnztri chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
Really well written story. I like how you weaved yoir original AU cancer storyline in with what happened in the show. Well done.
fanka77 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Wow! Beautiful, touching story. I really enjoyed it!
mgamberger chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
What a great fic! Loved. Actually I'm reading all your SG1 fics. They are great. Thanks
mynameisme91 chapter 11 . 8/15/2008
Oh man that was beautiful! I was absolutly bawling my eyes out when Vala was saying her prayer. I couldn't help thinking the same thing. That was so beautiful! WOW!
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This is an incredible story! I just recently stumbled over your work, and I've alread read almost everything. I love it! Thanks for all you put into these stories.

I wish all the Sam/Jack shippers could get together in one place. I'm a Gateworld person. If you ever want to talk with other people of like mind (and quite a few of us write too), please feel free to drop by the Sam/Jack Ship Family Disucssion Thread. You can find us under Characters & Relationships in the Gateworld forum.
StarnightSam chapter 12 . 12/7/2007
This was really good! I enjoyed it very much. It's really hard to read stories about cancer. But you did a good job, just enough of the 'bad' to let us know what was going on. I really liked Sam in this story.
kinnik72 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Oh angst! Even better at this time.
kinnik72 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Very nice.
kinnik72 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Really interesting.
LuSo chapter 11 . 11/21/2007
My eyes are stinging i cried so much. Don't kill Jack, it's toopainful, i agree with Vala :)
LuSo chapter 10 . 11/21/2007
Well that was to the point, wasn't it. I know that neither of them are good with words, but i don't know if they would have been quite so blunt.
LuSo chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
Aw :)
LuSo chapter 8 . 11/21/2007
Aww how sweet, i so thought that he was going to pop the question :)
LuSo chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Aww, i love this chapter, probably my favourite so far :)
Zoser chapter 12 . 11/21/2007