Reviews for Another Crises
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
silver huntress chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
yes, plz post a third about marriage
melissa chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
Yes you should definately post the third story
jamie9573 chapter 9 . 7/3/2007
(Chants whilst stomping a foot to beat)

POST THE THIRD! POST THE THIRD! POST THE THIRD!
Holly25Trouble chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
EK! That was so cool! And you should do a 3rd one!

P.S. Can you read minds? I had that same idea that Trouble should ask Holly that in the middle of a fight. Holly/Trouble 4 EVER!
paradisegurl101 chapter 9 . 7/2/2007
AW! I LOVE THE ENDING! It's so sweet! A bit rushed, because Trouble just popped the marriage thing from nowhere, but so cute nonetheless. And yes, you should post the next story! Is it going to be about Holly and Trouble's marriage/after marriage? Good job on this! ]
silvertrumpet26 chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
Postie! Now!
paradisegurl101 chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
Oh my gosh! Super suspenseful, you just have to put the other chapter up! Some prepositions were wrong, and the chapter wasn't descriptive enough in my opinion (everything was happening too fast), but other than that, it was full of action so good job! Please update soon! ]
paradisegurl101 chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
Aww! That was sad... The ending, I mean. “Have you seen how skinny this kid is?” Haha! That was hilarious! Now it's up to Trouble to save the day and make up with Holly! Go, go Trouble! Run to save your beloved! P Please update soon! I can't wait to see the end! ]
silvertrumpet26 chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
OMG! update now! This is getting suspenseful!

~HollyGirl26
paradisegurl101 chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
Aw! This is so sad. I hope everything turns out all right. Please update soon! Can't wait to read more! ]
Ms. Marla chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
Me likes. ]

More soon please.
paradisegurl101 chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Whoa. Super interesting! You should definitely post the sequel too (when this is done). You have to put more Holly and Trouble love moments! Otherwise, please update soon! ]
Troublerocks chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Have I already reviwed?

Anyway! This is great, I like the way you write! Please continue!
Ms. Marla chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
This is getting very interesting. It's cute too :) Keep it up!