Reviews for Bella's yearbook
Tachyons chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hai

Okai, so i rided teh hole chaptah. I haz no laif. Srz.

Soon there's going to be a new revival of the werewolf genre. I'm going to write a best selling triology about werewolves. It's gonna be set in a steam punk universe, and there will be warrior monks.

...Basically I want to write IBfanfics.
em91011 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow. This was so beautiful and it almost made me cry.
n.a.y.a.z chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
NO! JAKIE!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
I could so see Edward copying that poem into Bella's yearbook. Better yet, I could see him writing his own in Bella's yearbook. Mike is an idiot. But anyway, you've captured Bella really well. Keep writing.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
EmmiLuvsEdwardCullen chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
So sad..yet so sweet :) Lol, poor mike.
LuvPotionNo9 chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
LOVE IT!

It's perfect.

the poem.

mike's poem.

everything.

great job )
shelby chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
pretty good! i'd say 8/10 i loved mike and the wheelbarrow poem i can see him doing that too ;) the only problem in my oppinion is i have never seen a temper thing arise with edward exept for the time in port angeles but thats understandable he could read their plans to rape bella...when he said it was a temper thing im pretty sure it was a cover up :P but i dunno, even so i doubt he would randomly break emmets stuff over jacob but i loved the rest of it it was very good
GoldenEyed chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
aww thats a sweet story! kinda sad though but still good! :D
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Honey, I love this piece. It touched me, actually. Wonderful!
Pereo Angelus chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I loved how you made this all connect. I really liked this piece.
cullenfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Cute idea for a fic. Loved Edward's poem. The other poem, This Be the Verse...uh, no.
pleasekillmeijustwanttodelete chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Aw. Good thing Bella can't have kids. LOL Anyway love it it's really cute.
shobbs chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Lovely story Trine! :D

I've been hoping that someone would take up the Bella's yearbook challenge from the QYT thread. You certainly did well. :D

- Sarah S.
Incantare chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Thanks Trine for mentioning me :). I didn't realize I helped fill you in on the specifics of yearbooks, Anyhoo, I REALLY liked this story- it's very creative next to all the other post-bite fanfics. Keep writing and I'll see you around the Hanson thread :)!
Vampiresforlife chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hey...that was a really cool twist, the fifteen years.

Alright,i have a favor to ask of you. I know that you have absolutely no clue who i am. My name's Becca. I am a huge twilight , the edition of New Moon with the Eclipse excerpt isn't available to me. I was wondering if you could type me a copy,and then e-mail it? Or e-mail me the summary? Pretty pretty please! Don't feel obligated because,i mean,you really have no reason to do this. But please consider it! I'm going absolutely crazy wondering what happens in that first chapter. Obviously,that's my e-mail.

Thanks,even if you say no.