Reviews for Pink
Smileygirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
BEAUTIFUL ONE SHOT 3
Usually I'm not a big fan of one shots, because they won't allow deepness or a storyline. This however is one of the two that really amaze me. At first I got slightly confused by the time jumps, but they made it really cool actually. I think the timeline is tied together well and I love the storyline. I got really emotional reading this, but most of all it left me happy and content for over a day, which is a lot for my me right now. Love the ones that I get a kick out of.
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was really well done. I loved the way you incorporated the colors into the different stories, both past and present. You have a real knack for capturing the characters and putting it all into words. Great job!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
It was a really great story:)
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aw, this is beautiful. I love it *favourites*
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
You are so amazing. I like the way you approached this story, the way the flashbacks occur. Great job!
sudoku.addict chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
wonderful!
Skylarcat chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow. That was so good. Beautifully written. Love how he got pink post-its because of her. And how she would leave him coffee. And how he associated colors with her moods. And the ending was the best. LOVE IT!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I read this before, I don't know why I didn't review, but I will say it now...this is a Huddy masterpiece. Wonderful job, it was forth the time it took to read it.
Pogo KW chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow. It's amazing how you've explained their past and present relationships with such amazing descriptions. I love what you've done with it. Great job.
sandstar08 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
*adds to personal pre-canon as background to every huddy moment in the series*
HolidayArmadillo chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
...Wow. I love this! It's excellent, definitely going on my favorite stories list. Probably the best House fic I have ever read - and I've read a LOT of House fics :) I hope you've written more fanfiction, and if you have, expect reviews from me for all of them!

Amy :)
elizabethkeen chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow. This was like... there are no words to describe it. It was done so amazingly well. I absolutly loved it. Adding it to my favorites.
rosannadawson chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This was really good. I loved all the little flashbacks. I'm in awe.
Ori chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Oh this was good. Must have taken you tons of time to finish writing this. Thanks for writing and posting.

Adding this to mhy fav.
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
That was a beautiful story - love the way you alternated between the present and the flashbacks telling their history. You capture their relationship so perfectly, and your writing is excellent.

I look forward to more stories when you get back from wherever you're going!