Reviews for A Small Voice
Elizabeth Boyd chapter 8 . 5/16
Please please please finish this awesome story. I want to read the ending. Thank heaven for brilliant writers!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 8 . 2/1
Please update soon! I need to know what Sirius does, and what was with that man in the forest?

I love how Snape is in Gryffindor, but I am Slytherin for life!

Love the plot line too.
Foxy Luzy chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
Aww how cute James was saying everything in a sentence xD
Gleas chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Um... pheonix knocker? it is dumbledore's office XD
princessatemma chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
plz update i really like this story and i want to know what happens next
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Aww! Serius and Serveus are so cute together! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
where's the rest of it? :/
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Omg please make another chapter!
ChetUbetcha chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
WHAT IS GOING ON?!
ChetUbetcha chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Sev you want James more than Sirius. Please chose James i love james and Severus xD and Lily... Shut up.
ChetUbetcha chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
congratz with your boyfriend xd
ChetUbetcha chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I think they just have to trow out Peter, he is going to be a traitor so I want him to shut up xD Please write more james/severus I love them ]
ChetUbetcha chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
mmmm... James dyed his hair blond? Actually I prefer the severus with black hair and black eyes because that is just Sev but alright... Interesting plot twist ;)
And isn't Narcissa a Slytherin and dating lucius? Whatever now she is dating remus and a Ravenclaw, because why the fuck not P
Please let Severus and James date each other. I don't really ship Sirius/Severus. Sirius/Remus is way more cute 3
ChetUbetcha chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Well, maybe I am gay… just a little.
lol i love James' thoughts and James isn't even a little bit gay, he is gaylord D
Omfg gay severus is soooo cuteeee! WRITE MORE PLEASE! I am so addicted I love you 3
ChetUbetcha chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
omfg james thoughts are funny xD James you are gay, break up with Lily. I dont ship lily/james or lily/severus. I only ship james/severus ] I love this fanfic! 3
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »