Reviews for Rewired
White Light White Heat chapter 43 . 1/28/2011
Well I can't wait to find out how Tea'lc takes this news:) I'm off to read the next story. Loving what I've read so far.
Lindelas chapter 43 . 12/21/2010
Ok, you are officially the MASTER of Danny whumpage! you pretty much had me in tears several times through this one. *hugs poor battered, traumitized archaeologist*

I really liked this story (Lol! not just the whumping :) It was great to see Jack and Gabriel paired up too. That was amusing.

Also, i REALLY appreciate the fact that you don't write sex scenes. I've read several stories that had great potential, but were completely spoiled by things like that, so THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!
CreepyReaper chapter 18 . 10/1/2009
I'm just now reading your amazing story but why did you essentially write-out Teal'c?
Daggar Blynth chapter 43 . 3/8/2008
sweet love the story

Wuchel1 chapter 43 . 12/31/2007
Well, if you didn't know where you were going with this story while writing it, as well, then I'm taking a bow in front of your improvisation-skills. I pretty much read it in one go (I only had to take a short break to accommodate that pesky need of sleep), it is that gripping!
Mystic-Dragon-chick chapter 43 . 12/17/2007

some of the bickering made me laugh well done!

you have done well to carry this on for so long and keep it as interesting as when it first started, which is, personaly, the one thing I just cant get the hang of.

again well done, and I will continue reading :D

kiku65 chapter 43 . 9/8/2007
I like Gabriel. Great idea. Wonderful conception. Nice... snake-person-thing. And O'Neill's reactions to him are classic :)

This story deserves more reviews. Apart from the occasional spelling error they're great!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
amazing job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 43 . 7/15/2007
dude, i'm loving this series. by the way, is Daniel's middle name really melburn? just curious.
Stargate Groupie chapter 43 . 6/27/2007
Sorry for the late review. RL got in the way of my computer time *shakes fist at RL*...LOL. Great way to end another great novel in your series. I can't wait to start reading Hardwire and I'm so glad Daniel made it back! *high five Woo!* :)
Naela chapter 43 . 6/25/2007
Wewt what an awesome ride it's been so far. I am extremely happy that Daniel's been snaked again and we can have fun, happy Daniel and Gabriel interaction!

Also: " How Daniel had survived this long was beyond him, and then Jack realized that he hadn’t survived this long. It was just that the Grim Reaper had just as much trouble keeping a hold of him as anyone else."

Has got to be one of the most brilliant and apt descriptions of Daniel ever.

And I'm kinda wondering about this whole "Daniel could rule the galaxy if he wanted to" line. Opens up a lot of potential... oh evil Daniel is so sexy D
nexis44 chapter 43 . 6/24/2007
thanks for this story looking forward to hardwired.
Stargate Groupie chapter 37 . 6/24/2007
Another great set of chapter with some really cool twists! I had to laugh over Jack's remark about getting some plastic plants and a little treasure chest for the new goa'uld aquarium...funny stuff! Boy, I sure hope Daniel makes it out of this one with his mind intact...*sniff* poor Daniel!
nexis44 chapter 33 . 6/23/2007
Wow great chapter;o) more please.
Halfpastdead001 chapter 33 . 6/23/2007
so sweet ! sogab isnt a bad guy