Reviews for Big Island In The Sky
Annie Hawkclaw chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
This is a HILARIOUS story! Great job!
EasyButton chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
This story makes me laugh so hard! Please continue! The idea of all the dead losties just...chilling, it's brilliant. Except, Cahrlie isn't dead. He's actually muraculusly alive due to...time travel...or something. Yeah.
Menthol Pixie chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
"You're drowning! Run Hugo!" and "Can I call you Nigel?" just cracked me up so bad, man.
fghjhjfj chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
make a new one!
lostilover chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
I LOVE UR STORY!
Endure.Survive.To-the-end1023 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
good
Missing Whisper chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
So glad I found this again. This story always makes me LOL and has everyone look at me very strangely. Loved it all - especially the whole Boone trying to be Jack scene xD xD xD

Why can I picture Jack saying this so very clearly? “You either die or you don’t, man.”

Love it!

*goes to try and drown a Sim because she didn't realise you could do that!*
GuitarHeroLost chapter 12 . 3/24/2008
I'm loving this story... Doesn't look like you've updated for a long time so if you've given up- DONT! And also, something you said in a previous chapter got me mad- I LIKE ANA-LUCIA! SHE ROCKS! And i am not just some random person who thinks shes human. Even though she is.

Update please!
they're only words chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
This is really funny. I like how you exaggerated all the characteristics that were already in place. Some parodies don't even pay attention to how the characters act on the show and they get way messed up. Update soon!
sk8r-grl chapter 12 . 1/26/2008
lol!lol! that was amazing! LOVED the pepper-spray bit! i was lmao!
Spice of Life chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
I am laughing so hard over the last two chapters that I can barely breathe. I love you, have I told you that?
sapphire-child chapter 11 . 1/9/2008
The snail bit had me loling. Oh Darlton...you foolish foolish men. And the high five, man I would've bitch slapped Des if i'd've been Charlie.

Awesome chapter as always.
falafel-fiction chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
Life Support shout out! How cool. Thanks Hoodie. My thread feels famous. Your Darlton skit is hilarious. I loved this line - “The moment Lost makes sense is the moment we fall!”

Thanks for including Arzt! I loved him teaching Shannon and Boone about monsoons. Also loved the pervy Kate FB montage and Mikhail drowning Sim Charlie AGAIN.

Desmond is Chesmondluver! Ha! That was a hilarious reveal especially when Charlie informed his he was now carrying pepper spray. I feel bad that I laughed my head off about none of the Lostees cared that Charlie was dead and accidently bury somebody else for his funeral. I think that actually annoys me less than the false/half hearted grief we'll probably see on the show.

Please keep writing this fic!
Jemmz chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
Oh yeah, that was Kenny. They always kill Kenny. It's a disgusting show though, South Park. Anywho..I LOVED this chapter, really! One of the best! I was laughing so much. Love that Desmond was the one who wrote the Chesmond slash. Hillarious ]
pacejunkie chapter 12 . 1/8/2008
I thought this was an incredibly funny chapter. I particularly liked Charlie being creeped out by Desmond reading/writing slash Chesmond fic and the Darlton bit horrified about the Life Support Thread.