Reviews for Monochrome
ChazzRose chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great story Very great
Foguwa chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Man, this story sticks.

I read this one a few years ago, I loved it and moved on. However, there's something about it that I just can't seem to forget, and I've come back to give it its rightful review. Congrats on a well written, deliciously smutty and memorably unique story :)
YAOIfangirl1996 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
One word: FUCKING DAMN'T GREAT

damn't those were thyree word
azab chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
i loved it a lot and how about you write a story juudaiXjun and haouXwhite thunder?
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
You are seriously amazing. I'm going to tell you why now.

First: I found you because of your amazing Jaden/Syrus story. I spent all morning reading it and risked getting yelled at by my parents to finish reading it.

Then I come back later and managed to find your Chazz/Jaden INSANITY Chazz story. I've been reading it for hours and finally finished it like ten minutes ago.

And then I came across that Chazz model pack fanfic and had my fair share of insane laughter. That was an amazing fanfic, BTW.

And now I find this, my most favorite thing in the entire fandom besides Spiritshipping: a selfcest type fic. There are plenty of these, and I love them all. The fact that you've written this clearing makes you awesome and because of this I'm going to subscribe to you in the hopes that maybe you'll write another freakily epic story in the future.

Now, onto the non-seriousness.

THIS WAS PURE EPIC GENIUS. -Throws hands up in the air- SERIOUSLY. IT'S SMEXINESS,WITH MYSTERIOUSNESS AND AWESOMENESS.

*Cough* Anyway...subscribing now!
Symphonic Fantasia chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I DEMAND MORE CHAPTERS! D

This is original and I want to see more. ;~;
Yaoi King 1000 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That's amasing...

...I wish I could wright like that
mazeru chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
OH gods I never thought I'd see a fic with that pairing, homg... *A*

-khem- Anyway...

I liked it. Loved it even. Very well-written, I liked the perspective, too... felt nearly like a hypnosis, someone sipping words into the mind... really really well done. And the idea. A gray world with the Black and White Thunders... I always wondered if White Thunder is still there. Inside his mind, his heart. He must be. Such influence never vanishes fast... and being the wicked maniac I am, I just love thinking that when a different kind of personality takes over a body, it does so while gently pushing the original one away, tantalising the person, mesmerising him/her with words and actions... that's probably how Hell Kaiser and Ryo ended up as two different people in my mind, and a pairing at that.

Anyway, once again, really really well done, loved the piece to death... more like this one please? It's rare to see good fics, and about this kinds of pairings too, about pairings people would not easily think of..
Jane St. Valentine chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Nice. VERY well written. *claps*
T chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I love this oneshot. You really knew how to write second person POV really well. It made me feel like I was actually Jun. Keep up your writing.

P.S Delirium is coming along very well. Definately have to keep up with it.
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Shit. That was like... WOW TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Littlest-Angel chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
so strange. But in such a good way...

I really enjoyed this, the two sides of him breaking out. Talk about having a split personality.

Angel..x

P.S-I love your writing style, your such a good writer! XD