Reviews for Fear
LinkKirbyMario chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This is a really great story, and I love your art.
fan girl 666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
this is a very cool oneshot i like your idea for the missing scene of XR's attack when Nos-4-A2 first showed up
Ninja430 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
one word: awesome!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Dear Author

A very drama/intense/emotional one-shot.

The quality is good too. Good narration, suspense, drama and detail.

Your portrayal of XR and Nos4A2 was in character. You did good, going into XR’s thoughts, before, during and after Nos4A2 rose from the box.

And that added scene (where Nos4A2 bits XR) was good too (in a horrific sort of way).

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence (or any violence for that matter) or any other vile content.

Creepness isn't offensive.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Crystal Peak chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
You described the scene very well, I liked it.
Nireena26 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Jeez, you gave me the goosebumps and a big chill down my spine! Keep on writing! And BAND GEEKS RULE! (I say this because I am a band geek, too.)
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
wow, very nicely done :D

i love the building sense of terror you get
Sharca chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
oh lord, this was so amazing, it truely captured the moment with the attack. it was awsome
AussieUlrich chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Whoa... Awsome! You know we never really saw the attack on XR from Wirewolf either, you know from the episode Wirewolf? I wrote a story following the plot of the episode but it's for a different show, not Buzz Lightyear. And it's not finished, but only one more chapter! Cheers mate!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
That was chilling! Poor XR... but as a major vampire and NOS-4-A2 fan, I can honestly say that that was a fantastic 'vampire' attack. :) -Favorite-!

-ForeverACharmedOne
Lady HexaKnight chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Ah... beautiful... Poor XR, I could feel for the little bot. This fanfiction adds to Nos' beauty.