Reviews for Spoilers for the next episodes
HazelBellaBean chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
I know that I am really late with this review but if you do decide to do a sex scene I think it should be sweet and tender not too trashy and explicit and not very frequent like every few chapters but I am fine with your stories as is so it's your choice
skaterbabe4eva chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
I think that's a very classy and respectable thing to do!

(see look i'm resorting I complements now)

Look I only do this because I'm hooked!
skaterbabe4eva chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
i can't believe how good these new ones sound!

Youre just being mean now! Please update
skaterbabe4eva chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
hi me again!

pleas please please update and I'll luv you for ever

or if that creeps you out then I won't I'll just do nice reviews
skaterbabe4eva chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
that's right, I'm reviewing every chapetr baby!

And (little bit of bribery here) I'll review every chapter of your

new story when ya put it up! :)
skaterbabe4eva chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
here to annoy you again!

pleas wright another! They're just too good and all your spoilers are teasing me so much!
skaterbabe4eva chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
you know what? Desperate times call for desperate measures and that's what this is! I'm hoping to annoy you into writing another story!

please please please please wright and post story 11! *puppy dog face*

p.s. Love you!
skaterbabe4eva chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
seriously love the series! You ned to post a new

one we've been waiting for way too long!

Bloody Violet Heart chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
Honestly, I don't mind, do whatever you want, make as many interesting twist as you wish, AS LONG, as Lily and Miley get back together (the sooner the better for me) and stay together in the end of your series. PLEASE!
oh one chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
looking forward to the next story:), and the rest to follow
xTexasgalx chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
I can't wait for the road trip episode! I'm addicted to your series so far and that's the one i'm most looking forward to reading :)
DaNoodleUpNorthWatsUp chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
I love all the episodes! I really wonder in Episode 12, who is Lily attracted to? Is Lily gonna do anything more than friendly behavior to figure out how much she likes this person compared to Miley? Is Miley gonna know this attraction of Lily toward this person and gets jealous? Then Episode 15 should be a killer! I think Miley and Lily should experience and have other people to be with them. It should be an interesting experience. Maybe a little jealousy will arise from it all. New studnets, new relationships, and new year should make it interesting for Miley and Lily's life for their journey for new people and new things. Anyway, I hope that you update real soon! I am waiting and dieing every second of it. Update soon!
ptothem chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
I absolutley LOVE this series! PLease update soon! I can't wait until episode 10. I really want to know what happens on the roadtrip lol. Wel anyways I think your doing a terrfific job with this series, you have made their love beautful and full of emotion that makes it impossible for me to stop reading. Keep up the good work. I know everyone gets busy, just dont forget us here at fanfic!
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
I can't wait for you to update. The next few stories sound really good.
xbLuex chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
yeah, I think you should write sex scenes, though I was pretty satisfied with the ones you wrote until now, even though they were not as explicit, but I think you conveyed their feelings in those scenes pretty good
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »