Reviews for Spoilers for the next episodes
TwilightSpashley chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
yes, I you should
mileylileyhannahfan69 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
something definitely needs to happen on the road trip ~!
ametomoe chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
well, you've kind of already done sex scenes with them, and the fic is rated m, even if you're not very specific. sex is something that comes out of love, and you make it really fit in this story. my vote is FOR the new sex scenes.
craven4ff chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
A sweet and tender one would be good...great story...
lordwheelsofhell chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
i do think you should add sex scenes into your stories.
IceRose92 chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
i deffinately want a sex scene!
fire-panther24 chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
occasional scenes but not like every story, just every other.
hpfreak2008 chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
In response to your poll: I wouldn't mind a sex scene if it was appropriate and not overdone. I think you could write something that wasnt trashy and gross so that would work for me. Either way I just really want you to update your next story!
SmylieLove chapter 6 . 7/29/2007
love your stories

xP oh kewl the last sentence ryhmed,lol,

anyways yea, you should put more s.s in your series
Kurrent chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
To be honest, I love your stories the way they currently are. While I always like more detail (even sex scenes), sometimes they can actually detract from the feel and theme of a story. I think if you keep it sweet and tender, it would work just fine, because that fits the feel of the stories and would build on their attachment and emotions for each other, not detract from it.
fanreader23 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
I think you should add the scenes but have a warning before it gets hot and heavy to warn the people who want to keep their reading sex-free.
hermione032192 chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
Well, I gotta say, your fics have had be glued to the computer

for the last week. XD I think you're an amazing writer, and I love your stories. Liley is one of the favorite pairing ever, and I love the way you write them. ]

I cant wait for the next chapter in this great series. D
Queen Pink 101 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
I dont want to sound like some creepy person or nothing but their cool with me. Dont make them to dirty but not completely boring were ull lose readers. I supose it could be cool w/e u right rocks with me!
tellmeastory17 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007