Reviews for Spoilers for the next episodes
sk8terbennett chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
yea, i think it would be nice...
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
yes because thats the only other thing this story needs. sweet and tender sounds good lol
Californianheart123 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
as long as u write them as you have im okay with it coz u dont make them look dirty! so yeah it is cool if u do it!
1dancercat2 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
yes, i think you should. I would like to read the stories if they had GOOD sex scenes, not stupid ones. So my answer is yes, please do.
HCC123 chapter 6 . 7/28/2007
yes please do! i mean your sort of sex scenes are awsome so i bet the real sex scenes will be so much better!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
OK what ever you do withthe episodes you have to let them make up cause if they dont that would suck really bad and i would be very mad lol but really i cant wait how many episodes aer u planning on making or is it just on going?
ka2or chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
still they all look great. you have really amazing ideas. i dont know where you come up with these.
1dancercat2 chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
hmm, I like the ideas! i am glad there are so many stories in this series! keep writing and thinking of new things!
Queen Pink 101 chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
I dont have nay idea's but if i did i would totally tell u ill try and think of some!
ka2or chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
they all sound great still. im really liking 11,12,13!
tellmeastory17 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
i dont really understand #9- your not starting completly over with thier relationship? That would suck (b/c i really like where this story is going... I dont want you to start over, but as the author it is your perogative)
fire-panther24 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Dude, I love the idea for ep 9. Sounds kind of original
afeffwfwewef chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
I was thinking lol, Lilly starts having dreams about children, but she's afraid to tell Miley, scared of what she'll think, *shrug* I think it'd be cute, in the end both of them talking about having children when their older
LilTeddyBear chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
I understand the idea for episode 9. I like it a lot. Keep it and don't change it. I'm most excited for the road trip on cuz I'm always up for a good road trip story. Post asap please! Ur writing have become a regulare part of my life! Lol.
sk8terbennett chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
uhh.. i dont really understand episode 09...
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »