Reviews for Spoilers for the next episodes
1dancercat2 chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
i like these ideas better than the ideas in chapter 3. i really think you should stick to these.
1dancercat2 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
i dont really understand episode 9. are you starting whole new thing? i hope you dont change anything that is happening now. i really like how it is going. i would get really mad if miley and lilly arent together. they need to keep the liley strong!
ka2or chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
OH! they all sound so good. i cant wait. you come up with such great storylines. i really cant wait.
instantlygratified chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
I'm really excited to see where your stories are headed. I also ask that you don't split Miley and Lilly up for good. They're too good together to be over forever.

I also applaud your bravery. I'm doing one femslash story...and it's a slow-going one. You've done, what, seven now?

Ur awesome. :)
tellmeastory17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
the only thing I ask is please dont split Lily & Miley up for good! Please update your story as soon as possbile b/c I wating on the edge of my seat to read more.
Californianheart123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
lol miley and lilly your good. you make it seem like real though i would like to see Miley more jealous like a missunderstood between them and make her rally mad i dunno! good luck on your trip have fun. ive been there is beautiful!
HCC123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
o i really like the idea for episode 8! but as an idea make miley and the other bestfriend be like ex-girlfriends and lily gets jelous and miley doesn't know why and stuff and the other bestfriend tries to ruin their friendship cause she sees how lily and miley look at eachother...so yea thats my idea for the episode! i hope you use it for an idea for a story!
sk8terbennett chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
hmm.. those sound great, i would accually want to see/hear(lol) Miley and Lilly get into a HUGE fight.. and just end up good, but after a while...
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4