Reviews for Twilight
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Beautiful story. I loved it. In my head I totally wished this happened
Ms.Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Beautiful ending, and very believable when compared to the series end.
Avivush chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I love thish story it vray sweet and gilmre like :]
vamosrafa07 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That is a MUCH better ending!
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
How have I never reviewed when I have read this before? Anyway great little fic.
TiaRat chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
A lot of stories get these two back together but this story does it with grace (okay, Loreli Grace). I am a sucker for the fireflies since the weekend when my husband and I decided not to break up because we were meant to be together (it was about 6 more years before we actually got married).
Rory and Logan Fan chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I have read and re-read this wonderful story so many times without getting tired of it. Just an excellent piece of fanfiction. Really outstanding.
Girl of Light Writer chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Amazing. Wonderful job. I simply loved the story. I can't believe how amazing that was. Phenominal.
tasha chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. Good job.
rlouves chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Amazing! Absolutely loved it!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I just stumbled across your story and I have to be honest (Brace yourself): It was amazing. You described everything wonderfully, and you are just an amzing writer. I absolutely despise them for ending GG like they did but fanfiction always makes my spirits soar. And this FF continues where they left off. The dreams weren't just dreams. They were a wish. -Dreams are a wish your heart makes- Okay, I'll stop singing Disney tunes now. But anyway, that was absolutely marvelous. Roagn forever!
dstined4gr8ness chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
oh yes. yes, that was perfect. *adds to favorites* that is EXACTLY what I am going to believe happened.

Awesome job! The dream idea was very cool and unique.

As far as page breaks, i usually just upload the doc then use the editor to add them in. IMO? HTML Death ;)
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I really liked that - the story, and your writing style. Thank you.

mrmp chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
We can only hope that this would be the true outcome!
Sally chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I loved this story! It was awsome!