Reviews for After the Rain
Brit8889 chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
I just found this story. I like it. I hope someday you will continue it.
Princess Yuyi chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Uh.. I just sat here and read every single chapter waiting for this amazing climax and you deliver that message to me? No. You have to finish. This story is the most realistic fic I have ever read. Do not give up.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
While I know its unlikely, I really hope this someday is continued. This is truly a wonderful take on Evey/V and your writing style is absolutely beautiful.

I aspire to someday write so well as you do here.

Hearts and Hugs,
RS
carriage4328 chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

how can you write so damn good sending shivers thru the audience this way?youre bold... perfectly written to trigger sparks of passion. Its so difficult to find a real good fanfic detailed like this... the ideas, the thoughts, tension, the descriptions... Awesome.

its a pity you lost your interest and turned lethargic about this, if you ever resume it, dont be afraid of not satisfying expectations, the satisfaction is already achieved.

I bow to you.
luvmyangelofmusic chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
please continue PLEASE! you have to finish this or i will go insane and that would be sad please!
iri-skywalker chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
oh, God, dear God :D
iri-skywalker chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
my God, Arret, my God! how can you write so well? you are hypnotic!
iri-skywalker chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
wow!
Indigo Assassin chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
Gotta love Stockholm syndrome! But I swear, the baddie is always more sexy than the hero, but the question is: If V good or bad?

Sexiest Villains to Grace the Entertainment World

Lecter from the Thomas Harris books

the Goblin King from the Jim Henson movie Labyrinth

3.V? from V for Vendetta

4.T-Bag from Prisonbreak

from Lord of the Rings
Indigo Assassin chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
HOL-E-SHIT. You made him the $7 million man! A steel mask? Jeez, that is scary!
Indigo Assassin chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
NO! Why did you kill V!
enii-mi chapter 9 . 12/22/2008
This was lovely! Write more! I don't care if it sucks or not!
villana81 chapter 9 . 10/11/2008
Please continue the story, the last chapter was amazing, lol, it was very intimate too. I want to know what's happening to Evey.
villana81 chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
omg this chapter was so exciting, I love this story.
villana81 chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
oh I love this story. I was reluctant to read it when i saw the summay about the torturing, but after reading these two chapters I just fell in love with your story. Can;t wait for what's coming.