Reviews for Artemis Fowl: Collision of the Worlds
Kat-Knife chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Love the beginning of your fic, hoping to read more! :)
SmarterThanArty chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
You updated this in 2008, not 2011. The tenth anniversary has not happened yet.
SmarterThanArty chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
Where is Butler in this?

I'm not complaining, just wondering.
AH-ShippaGirl chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
This better not be H/T!
Julie chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
I just finished reading your story and I found it really well written, pleasant to read. The plot is great, I loved the action and the villain is not even an OC, and I appreciated that, it's easier to understand why his motivations are... If you ignore some passages, the protagonists are never out of character, I also liked Holly's sister! I don't know if you still write or if you'll read this review but if you do, I would like to thank you for the few enjoyable days I had reading your fanfiction and I hope you keep on writing because, really, you're even better than good! ;) (I'm sorry if I made some grammatical mistakes, I'm French so be understanding :P)
bkaddictjk chapter 21 . 2/23/2013
I think that in the fic, some of the romantic scenes were a bit OOC where Artemis was concerned. However, people change a lot in a few years, and I enjoyed your take on an Artemis in his twenties.

In fact, most of the characters were slightly different (more mature) from their canon counterparts, but that didn't stop this fanfic from being enjoyable, so great job.

I wish that there could have been a little more humor in this, instead of only the occasional dry wit/jargon, but everything else was very well done. The fast-pace of the action taking place, and the very would-be annoying (if I'd been following this during its WIP status instead of reading it now) cliffhangers were very frustrating, which is just how we (readers) love/hate it.

So, great job. This fanfic is clearly why people fall in love with fanfiction. 75% of rubbish, 20% of decent stuff, and that ickle 5% of the fantastic ones, and I think you know where this one stands.
RealLifeArtemis chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I am Holly/Artemis and Artemis/Minerva. I can't stand Trouble. So I say go Artemis/Holly.
Electricboa chapter 21 . 1/15/2013
This was quite a good read. I don't think I've seen Sool be the main antagonist in that many FanFiction stories, but he is quite an interesting choice. I must confess that I'm not normally a fan of OCs, but Mariana I liked. I could see her, perhaps, being affected by Laurel's death to the point of joining the LEP herself? Of course, I mustn't forget our main players. As a big A/H fan, I was really happy to see them together, though not quite the picturesque endings either would have wanted. All in all, I enjoyed every chapter, and my only wish is there had been more of it.

That being said, I see there's a sequel, but it's unfinished. I'm a glutton for punishment, so I absolutely have to start reading it. Expect my demands for more chapters imminently.
Archangel's Blade chapter 21 . 12/30/2012
This was an AMAZZING story! I sure as heck couldn't write something as good as this! Maybe on your next fanfic you could let the two of them be together? After all, Artemis and Holly deserve a happily ever after. Continue the good work you're doing! :)
Archangel's Blade chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
The story is great so far, I haven't finished all of it yet, but be sure that I will :)
jacobgkau chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Great story (I've read the whole thing.)
sazq chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
On second note please ignore my other review, i scrwed up my geogrophy a bit...sorry!
Sazq chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Hey! Great story, im really enjoying your book, just one error though. Chapter 13 you state that north america is just below antartica, i hate to say this but i belive you mean the artic circle, the closest landmass to antartica is the state of tasmania, aus. Sorry to pick holes, but a great story netherless!
Qwerty001 chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
Nice job. I liked this alot.
Qwerty001 chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
When I read the end of this chapter, all I was thinking of was:
*u**