Reviews for JURASSIC GIRL
repost chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
could you please repost just another meet and greet. I liked it better than tapeca, and its gone now...
Namehere V2 chapter 61 . 9/25/2010
:O I finally caught up. Not easy with all these errors I keep getting here. I can't wait to see her family 3
insanekittie19 chapter 61 . 9/16/2010
Finally, I reached the newest chapter. Fastest reading I've done in a super long time...lol

Wonderful story so far. So glad that they found her sister...Well I hope it's truely her sister!

Can't wait for more!
insanekittie19 chapter 41 . 9/16/2010
"No, its not. You die and I'm gonna kick your butt."

LMAO Nice, Ronon!
insanekittie19 chapter 29 . 9/16/2010
So I'm here at chapter 29...Took me almost two days to read this far and I still have a ton more chapters to go! Not complaining one bit, cuz I'm loving this story. Can't wait to see what else happens in your lovely story here!
Alwaysand chapter 61 . 9/15/2010
Wish my story alert had worked. Love this chapter. Worried that the visit is going to be one more blow.
guardianranger chapter 61 . 9/11/2010
what a nice on writing more please
EragonPeep chapter 61 . 9/10/2010
YAY! They found her sister! Some good anger outlet-ting there. :)

Namehere V2 chapter 26 . 9/9/2010
I really like this story, but wow is it long! I think you had 60 or so chapters.. And I'm only on 26. xD Oh well, at least its something to keep me entertained. But I can't help but think I'll get bored sooner or later..
EragonPeep chapter 60 . 9/3/2010
Wow! Colonel Sheppard sounded a bit deranged.

Alwaysand chapter 60 . 9/3/2010
Wow! Wishes do come true. A brand new chapter. I got a little confused going back and forth between the interviews but I loved the realism. I liked that Evan wanted to go to Earth and administer a beating to whomever passed Devereaux's Psych evaluation. The scary thought for me is that they will probably run into the world where Re's original rapists came from. Then again if they start the list from the oldest dial-in maybe not.
Alwaysand chapter 59 . 9/3/2010
This story is amazing. I found it through genre finders. I read the first story yesterday and then spent all my spare time reading this one. I'm so glad it isn't over yet and I'm dying to read more.
EragonPeep chapter 59 . 9/1/2010
Wow. That was bloody.

guardianranger chapter 59 . 8/31/2010
good! chapter. happy that reanne got her revenge.
AlixMM chapter 58 . 8/22/2010
Loved this chapter. I knew Rodney would take care to keep the "unwanted" ones away from John. Still wondering why the story was changed from being a Ronon/Rodney story... or at least why that part was taken out or toned down anyways. It seems like the pairing isn't really there anymore how come? It was good that way.

Anyway thx for posting