Reviews for The Love That Outlasted Empires
ConanxHaibara chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
I love this. It is really well written and I hope you will update the next chapter soon.
Johndan chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
WOW. That is the only thing I can say. You said your about 14?

I think the world has decovered an up-and-coming writer!

Keep up this kind of work and you might find yourself writing for a living! Yea, that good. I am 14 as well, and I also enjoy writing stories, so I can appreciate brilliance when I see it...) I will be writing some Eragon/Arya Inheritance stuff soon, so look out for it and R&R.

Keep up the good work, eh?

A felow writer,

Johndan
daphne 13 chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
best post gaby the baldy's death fanfic ever... :)
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I LOVE IT ALREADY!
that one chicken chapter 5 . 10/4/2008
This story is amazing. Please continue! And I'd love to see a sequel.
SakuraMoon08 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Most excellent, i look forward to reading more!
Indy Rose chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
OMG! You have to update as soon a possible! I have fallen in love with this story and I think you portray Arya amazingly well! Thank you so much for sharing suc a fabulous story,

Lexie x
Diggin'AWell chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
o i wonder what the problem could be and its a pity u didnt get to read brisingr yet. i've been reading it ravenously this past week and finished it you can get your hands on it because its almost impossible to put down once you've started it! :}

~Ally~
Diggin'AWell chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
aw tht was a little nerve wracking at least they made up though!

~Ally~
Diggin'AWell chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
tht was a little harsh on there parts...no?
Diggin'AWell chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
o ayra has changed!
Diggin'AWell chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
i like your story very much!
chasingfireflies chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
it was good.

can't ramble right now-

hafta go.

wish i could though...

rambling makes my reviews so much better.

nah well.

update soon.

i like this story as well.

XDD!
TheSilverWarrior chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Omg...this is a wonderful chapter. I enjoy this fiction very much and have looked forward to the new update. Keep up the awesome work! I hope you update soon!
daum'bid chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Well, i have reviewed Empire, on how extraordinary it was and how much i loved it. I like how this story is going and that youll start updating it again. But i also said that you definatly should make a sequel to Empire, wich every viewer would love to read. Thanks!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »