Reviews for The Love That Outlasted Empires
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
pretty good.
EmeraldArya chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
You have NO idea how happy I am that you've started this story back up! I loved the new chapter, and you have continued perfectly from where you left off. Keep writing those beautiful descriptions! The flashbacks were my favorite part of this chapter- they were amazing. Please update soon because waiting is driving me crazy!
wish i c0uld chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
wow ur story is great. It makes a lot of sense and i love the plotline. this coudl actually happen after the series is done. It is also very well written. Its not too rushed like amny stories i read here and you characters seem more or less like they are in the book but of course theyve changed a bit with time. please continue writing this story because i love a good ary eragon fluff story (who doesn't?) and i think you're an amazing writer for your age (you said 14 right?)i can't wait for your next post and i have actually read the ending of empire eridor and ending and i think it was masterfully written as well.

Write on!(no pun intended)
x3baka chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
I'm glad you've started writing this story again. I started it today, and I think it's wonderful :)

Anna
CorLeonis92 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Ur story(The Love That Outlasted Empires) is one of my "best favourites". PLease, i beg U to continue it soon! PLEASE:)
Melcangel chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Yeah! I love this story and am so glad it is back up and running! I hpe to see more up dates soon! Nice job as always1

Mel :)
Kiwikiss chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
yes! yes! i would love a sequel (I haven't read Brisingr either, but i'm sure it doesn't matter)

i'm excited for the next chapter of this story
Tidustide chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
this is pretty good, although, coz ive read empire, eridor and ending, it's kind of hard for me to sink into it. i think u should write a sequel to empire. your fanfics are very compelling and also very addictive... continue with this one though. update soon
Vanui chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
I'm beginning to read Empire, Eridor and Ending, so I can't say much, but I liked this chapter even though it was a filler. So I take it that updates are inconsistent?
Vanui chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
Very well written. You throw unexpected things out of nowhere, just like Paolini.
Dani chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Your back!Yay! Awesome chappie!Cliffie! Please keep going!

Dani!
PagingDoctor502 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
You updated! I am totally ecstatic. when i saw you updated i WHOOPED for joy. Great job on the chapter! i like how you mentioned some memories based on Arya's and Eragon's relationship. Hopefully you'll update soon, and not in another year. hehehe. Personally, I like the idea of a empire,eridor, and ending sequel, but as long as you finish this story first.

Thanks! Keep up the good writing.

May the stars watch over you.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
wait arya doesnt like him im confused! (well she does i got thta part lol)
Vanui chapter 3 . 10/1/2008
Wait, what? I'm confused...
Social Bunny chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Hah, I'd thought you'd quit this piece, but I'm glad you didn't. You're one of my favorite writers in this fandom, which is saying something because I've read most of the quality fics in my two years of lurking.

But a sequel to Empire...? I've got mixed feelings, because Empire was awesome, and I also tend to have a disliking for sequels. Especially next-gen ones. But I'll still write one.

And also - do not worry about ruining Brisingr. There's not much to ruin, actually, but that's just me.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »