Reviews for The Love That Outlasted Empires
andrewthatsme chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
continue with the story! BRISNGR WASNT AS GOOD AS ANY FANFIC STORIES even if it was good...
zebrasdancing chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
nice. i like it
randomguy1517 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED YOU ALSO WROTE EMPIRE, ERIDOR, ENDING! YOU ARE MY ACTUAL FAVORITE AUTHOR ) PLEASE KEEP GOING ON THIS ONE TOO )
iambasho chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
i really like this story, although it doesn't have as much potential as Eridor. only thing i can find that you might want to change is that you might want to edit a bit more thoroughly. also, in the case of Brisingr, i personally liked Empire, Eridor and ending better. please post again soon!
barefootandlost chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
I'm reading Brisingr at the moment. That's all I shall say.

Anyways, great chap! I can't wait to see what happens! And a sequel to Empire would be interesting!
CO1lateral chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
ya cool chapter and the answer is yes i would like to see a sequel to Empire but please dont bombard us with Oc's as main characters
Vaapad chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Not bad for a "Filler" update soon!:) As far as a sequel to Empire, i would LOVE it!
CorLeonis92 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
I love Ur story! PLEASE continue it soon! PLS!

Bye
dumisalive92 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Finally! Eragon is an idiot to not have realized what Arya spoke of before. Hope you update soon!
xLilypadsx chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
An update! Arya really did change, hasn't she. And they got along so well before Arya took the crown. Eragon's an idiot!

She loved him and he didn't see it!

You haven't even SEEN Brisingr yet? Why not? Its great...

As much as I liked Empire, Eridor and Ending, I don't think you should write a sequel. It would just take away some of the magic of the end from Empire, Eridor and Ending, and most sequels have a higher chance of not being successful. They usually turn out dull, and unrelated to the original fanfic, and not as popular. Give it a shot if you will though, and don't forget to update this story as well! I'v been waiting ages for an update on this story so good luck, and update soon!
randomguy1517 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
yaya you updated!
Fan chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Amazing.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
To add to last two reviews: LOL

Or angry because he kissed her...after she accepted the crown...

I'll just shut up and crawl back into my dark little corner now.
fAteD lOvE chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Ha! Finally, I forgot to mention something in my review of the fifth(?) chapter: this is a guess but is Arya angry at him because of his answer, that made her choose to be queen, which therefore took away her freedom and possible future with him? (I don't know, but that's where all the supposed clues lead my thoughts to).

Ps, I love the sarcasm in your author notes.
fAteD lOvE chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Wo, you have NO idea how glad you're back, there aren't many brilliant Eragon fics to be excited about anymore :) I love the little insight you've given us as to what had happened between Arya/Eragon, and as usual your writing is flawless and very professional. I might have said this before, but I love Eragon's character in this.

Sorry for not reviewing E.E.E. but I just wanted to say how happy I am that it's finally finished with a very satisfying ending, although it's quite bittersweet because I always looked forward to those updates since it has been continued for so long.

AND YES, I would REALLY, REALLY enjoy a sequel, it wouldn't ruin Brisingr cuz I couldn't be bothered to read any of it except the interaction between Eragon/Arya ;)

Looking forward to another chapter from you!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »