Reviews for The Love That Outlasted Empires
AFX787359 chapter 4 . 7/5/2008
Very good fic so far! Please update soon!
Sageun chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I like this fic very much. Especially the last two chapters were very well written.

Is there any chance you will finish it?
Vaapad chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Update soon please!
Tidustide chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Excellent, just as amazing as 'Empire'. Or more. As usual, you've given people something to think about. I'm curious as to what happened to Arya that she would act this way. And just asking, but didn't Eragon already know of Niduen?
Euphora chapter 4 . 5/27/2008
This is well done as well, not as well progressed as you other, but I see some true potential in this. Its a beautiful story, one you should be proud of. There are hardly any decent "after war" stoires anyway, yours outfits them all. Honestly.

another update? Hopfully...
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
how do you know that? anyway me likly this chappy! UPDATE NOW!

OR SOON!
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
very nice, and yes i liked the row.
ANGELOFTHEBLACKROSES chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
LOVE IT!
Cyanide Love chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
This is great... and long, but thats a good thing. How your ploting out the relationship between Eragon and Arya is teriffic, but the couple is yet to be together. PLEASE this is a story worth writting and definetaly worth reviewing! You MUST update... and soon... please...

Pretty please? :(
chasingfireflies chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
uh... don't remember if i reviewed this... ehheh... either way, you're an awesome writer, AND (yesh, it must be in caps) you should update soon (which, coming from me, is absolutely HYPOCRITICAL!) because i want to read MORRE
olympus chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
This story is awesome! Finally someone else who thinks Arya and Eragon will get together! Keep up the great work!

Olympus
xLilypadsx chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Great story. Update soon? I want to know whats going to happen.

xlilypadsx
Indy Rose chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Thats not the end right? You have to write a 5th chapter or i will be forced to do it . And you would not want me ruining your amazing story!

Thanks
WakingUpInWonderland chapter 4 . 2/24/2008
AH. WHY HAVNT YOU UPDATED YET? PLEASE UPDATE SOON, IM DESPERATE TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!
PagingDoctor502 chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
The story is ...awesome...except for one thing! It's not finished! I re-read it like 5 times. Please update on this story. Please! Everyone is dying for an update...the plot idea is soo unique. You've got everyone on the edge of their seats. So hurry.

- Kimin8or