Reviews for The Love That Outlasted Empires
blerghy chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Eragon has certainly grown wiser, which is good to see.

I completely agreed with Saphira's comment that the elves had forgotten their manners. I wonder why? I hope you'll reveal that soon. :)

All in all, great story! I'm very interested to see where this is going. :D
AD chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Can you please, please, please, please, please update like let's say, everyday?
tsuki-kage chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Uh oh! Arya seems made at Eragon. Is she mad that he let her become queen. How old is Eragon in looks? Will Arya see that he's matured over 100 years? Is Eragon the leader of the riders? That's all me questions. Thank u! it was a wonderfull chapter. Update soon!

Halle
M chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Great story. Please post new chapters quickly!Thanks.
Melcangel chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Thanks for updating, I can't wait to find out whaty happens to Arya. I have a question... did the other books happen? because you mentioned in this chapter "but since the age of sixteen, Eragon had kept his feelings for her hidden – so well hidden that she had not suspected a thing..." Does this mean that he never admitted his feelings to Arya or that he did, they moved on but he never told her again?
ali-lou chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Poor Arya, I feel sorry for her. This story is so interesting. I'm hooked!
indigopumpkins chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
yes! i love this story, please update soon
BlackBird'292 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
A really nice chapter! Keep it up!
AD chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
This is really good, but could you update faster? Thanks!
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
Perhaps. Perhaps.

But the things that change the most, are the things we can't see. The things inside...
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Well, I like it. So I'm looking forward to more. Don't dissapoint!
Lloyd Neruameshi chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
UPDATE SOON
tsuki-kage chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Hey! It's me! I already love this story and want you to continue it! So please do! Are u still going to continue the other one? What's gonna happen at this Agheti Bloodhren? I can't wait. Update soon!

Tsuki
indigopumpkins chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Awesome! please update!
Invaderm chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
-Damnit-

now you have to update another one.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »